Reviews for Seducing Byakuya Kuchiki
Guest chapter 10 . 5/1/2014
Great story! Plegase tell me that you gonna update soon! I can't wait to see what happens next
Guest chapter 10 . 4/6/2014
poor rukia
LizzyD91 chapter 10 . 4/3/2014
Please update
VKLOREO23 chapter 10 . 2/10/2014
This thing is like so to the part were I cant read anymore its just to much but I still read good job man
Kitty Grelle chapter 4 . 1/15/2014
Holly Shit! Hollow in Byakuya?! *le gasp*
Unkown chapter 10 . 12/27/2013
Could you please continue the chapters I want to know what happens next.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/14/2013
Please continue with thos. Iy is a very good story. I want to see what happens! Thanks
Ashbee lee chapter 7 . 11/2/2013
Hi thank you for posting this I really love it..do you have continuetion of the story?i really love to read it..please thank you so much
Ashbee lee chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
Hi thank you for posting it...I really love it..I love byakuya so you have continuition for this please..I'm dying to read you.
Yukiume chapter 10 . 10/26/2013
Yo! Fellow Lemonader! So I was reading this fic and the smut was tastefully executed. :) But I must say that it left me so sad... :'( because I'm actually an IchiRuki shipper and when I read the part about Byakuya reflecting on how he should not have been the one who should do the things he did the with Rukia, my heart was smashed to bits... :((( I wanted to cry! :(((( well, anyways, continue when you've overcome that blocked. I always love a Bya-lemon or and Ita-lemon. Or both...
MargaretD chapter 10 . 10/5/2013
u should put more chapters up here i love it
bleach fanatic chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
Waitin fr Part 11
blue sakura chapter 10 . 8/31/2013
its kinda gross byakuya and rukia are brother and sister,4 d luv of God
alexma chapter 10 . 8/18/2013
wonder what happens next please update soon thanks
toshiro chapter 10 . 8/15/2013
please continue this story, I have been waiting for months!
275 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »