Reviews for Destiny Takes A Hand
Paradoxical Goddess chapter 9 . 6/18/2001
wow. i really liked it. awesome job
Shandy chapter 1 . 11/25/2000
Arghh... can't read chapter 3b. Oh well... I did learn some new vocab ; )
Shandy chapter 1 . 11/25/2000
Brilliant, again. I like the little hint towards Darien and Rei's past. I'm finding it a little hard to follow the language, but I'm too much intrigued to stop now!
Shandy chapter 1 . 11/25/2000
Wow! That was amazing. It's got absolutly everything I look for in a Rei story. Next part...
cheebs chapter 1 . 9/17/2000
There used to be a note about it being alternate reality, I must have ommitted it when reformatting for this site.

The story was completed in late '98. It's not being rewritten. Deal with it.
Tom Sewell chapter 1 . 9/17/2000
Rei's father's great sin is neglect, first of her mother, then of her. Your portrayal of him as a bullying ogre is totally off the mark, cheebs. He probably wouldn't see Rei at all until everything was settled first by a flunky like Kaidou-san in "Casablancas." All Rei really has to do to get him off her back if she wishes is threaten to do something politically embarassing. And Rei is a senshi, with the inborn-fighting instincts of one; her father is a political fixer, not a ninja. No way in hell he could have beat her physically the way you portray, unless this is supposed to be an alternate-universe story where Rei has no powers. Anyway, he would have used his connections to pressure her instead. Surf on over to the Moon Garden at . and do your homework before you use another manga-based character like Rei's father.
Anony Miss chapter 1 . 7/27/2000
Good, good. Just I wanna find out what's gonna happen, is there a sequel. I hope so; I don't want to be left at a forever cliffhanger! Sincerely, the anonymous Anony Miss :) '~~~
the niftyspecial Michiru Kaiou chapter 1 . 7/25/2000
Hey i liked it alot, really original and creative.