Reviews for With the Sun in Her Eyes
Guest chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
this is beautiful.
Anzu Brief chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
So sad! Poor Keith. I really believe Nadja in that chapter is confused, because his character and personality fit much better with Keith. In addition, there is chemistry between them. Francis is demasiadio shy, soft ... Not if you understand me.
misakigirl chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Awwwww... so sad... I don't know, but I have always thought that Nadja really fell in love with Keith, and not only because he was the "knight with the shiny-eyes" yadda-yadda... don't know, 'cause after all they're brothers and have extremely similar opinions (even though they deny it) problem was that they forced Nadja to choose one of them when she hadn't known them enough to tell them apart and, on top of that, by choosing one of the brothers she was also choosing the means to see her mother... reason enough to loose Nadja, Keith?

Hehehe XD anyway, sad story and a bit sappy (which I love - mind you XP) and a nicely done story from Keith's persepective.
fluffypenguinscandy chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Poor Keith... I feel bad for him. But I also like Francis/Nadja... lawlz, I'm very silly. xD Very nicely written. It flowed wonderfully, no matter how sad it was. I love how you write!
Yellowbulma chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Aww so sad (
Arlequina3000 chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Awn... so beautiful, so sad... great story. You really captured Keith's essence... I really liked. )
charredred chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
Hello I realised that I had forgotten to review this! So yes I am now :) Okay, I really knew all along that Nadja was going to pick Francis (but at the point of episode 26, I thought that she was going to pick Keith)so I wasn't surprised at all. But nevertheless I just felt sorry for Keith. I really loved this story and the concept, and the fact that it ended sadly (I'm a sucker for sad endings, I know, I'm cruel). It was very true to the series!

"All I could do for you was place my life on the line. After all, I was the dispensible one." This line is just SO sad yet true. Omg, it's really so sad it stings! And it's depressing to think he knows it for himself. I was just amazed by this line, for some reason!

Anyway, great one-shot! I can't believe you actually wrote a sad Keith and Nadja fic :P
DarkMangaIza chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Wah!

I'm going to cry! *.*

It's so sad,why didn't Nadja choose Keith? He's WAY better than Francis!

Good fic!

DarkMangaIza
aviana656 chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
This was so sad that I nearly cried! I think that she should've chosen Keith! It was heartbraking for him! How could she do that!