Reviews for When Masks Fall Off
Hi! Loved the fic!
alessa-vulturi chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Awww
A Midsummer chapter 9 . 12/12/2012
i wished this is what happened. .
Anzu Brief chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
I love it. The possibility that she had discovered before is fantastic. I hope that this time she choose well ... I mean, Keith.
ElaCharm chapter 9 . 9/15/2011
I really enjoyed this story and reading made me, though I am rooting for Frances and Nadja, really happy for Keith and Nadja. And I believe that this story deserved a lot more than just 6 reviews in 3 years.
rina179 chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
this is a really beautiful story this is the happy ending that I wonted for the anime thank you for writing are a good writer.
GakuenAlicefan27 chapter 9 . 12/29/2009
So, in your story, did Nadja come back to the House of Preminger later on? Because I have a teory that this epilogue occured after half a year, and then I wanted to know if Keith came back and if his engagement to Nadja was already official. I mean, if every noble family that the House of Preminger and the House of Harcourt was friend of knew about the engagement and if there was already a date for the wedding to happen. Can you answer these five doubts and confirm or deny my teory about the half year that passed, please? I loved this fanfiction. You really do have talent to write and a great creativity.
snowy-ray08 chapter 9 . 10/27/2009
that's all?

though it was cute
Fominga chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
this is beautifully written, i liked it a lot! is just that sometimes i felt that nadja was older than her age due to her dialogues, but this story eased my heart after the enormous emptiness that resulted from the end of the anime.

thank you so much for this fic! i'm impressed it doesn't have more reviews.
animelvr23 chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
u idiot! u love Keith not Francis! ja ne!~ PLEASE! UPDATE~ ASAP~!