Reviews for Learning to Tango
GorgeousSmile chapter 12 . 9/12/2009
Victoria Beckham to my David...lol! That's awesome.

Cute chapter! I loved it. :) and I love the Spice Girls. ;)
TheYummyPencil chapter 12 . 9/12/2009
SQUEE! It's the moment I've been waiting for! Mark and Roger! And Roger and Mimi! And Mark and Camera!

The Spice Girls costumes, while possibly anachronistic (depending on when they emerged onto the music scene and when your lovely ficcie is set), were a genius idea! Awesome stuff all around...

SO sorry about not reviewing for a while. It's still brilliant. UD soon :D
MusicMagicMurder chapter 11 . 6/20/2009
I love this story! Please update soon!
ProfessionalxDaydreamer chapter 11 . 5/12/2009
YOU UPDATED! :D Yay. And aw, I loved this chapter, especially the fluffy beginning. I especially loved this line, so cute:

"I’ll give you hugs and kisses, and trips to the moon, and puppy dogs, and pirate ships, and—”

I want a Maureen! :D Anyway, It'll be good to introduce Roger and Mark...though I hope Mark doesn't prove to be a distraction to MoJo or anything...ooh, maybe Marguerite will want him! LOL. Anyways update soon.!
fromcoldtofire chapter 11 . 5/12/2009
Yay, you posted! lol at the MoJo pirate ship talk. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
GorgeousSmile chapter 11 . 5/12/2009
I loved the MoJo fluff at the start of the chapter. :D gotta love them.

and cool. I like how you brought in Roger and Mark. This should get even more interesting. :)
fromcoldtofire chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
More? Soon? Please?
apprentice.of.arte chapter 10 . 3/24/2009
Yay. MoJo got togther,I so happy!
fromcoldtofire chapter 10 . 3/3/2009
YAY!
Rae Nightling chapter 10 . 3/3/2009
AW! go mojo! cant wait to read more.
GorgeousSmile chapter 10 . 3/3/2009
yay! MoJo are together! I love it.

I still can't believe Jo doesn't believe Mo about the flowers though...I think Marguerite needs to get slapped for that.
ProfessionalxDaydreamer chapter 10 . 3/3/2009
AWW. )

They FINALLY got together! Yay. It seemed like Joanne was really confused in the beginning of this chapter, but I'm glad she's made her mind up (and chose the right girl, of course).

That entire thunderstorm scene was adorable and well-written. :)

Though I'm guessing this isn't the last we'll be seeing of Marguerite? And Collins needs to go apologize to Angel!

Great chapter :D
fromcoldtofire chapter 9 . 2/19/2009
I love your characterization of Maureen. I can't wait for the next part.
reaganwithcandy chapter 9 . 2/15/2009
Gah, I can't stand Marguerite.

In a good way. ]

Loving this story.
MissBonhamCartersPoppet chapter 9 . 2/15/2009
I'm really enjoying this story, and I think the way you're portraying Maureen is quite good. The fact that Joanne did not completely give in after their kiss was realistic and refreshingly non-flufflike. And Marguerite is... Develish, but I can't help liking her. Update soon!