Reviews for Talk Me Down
Guest chapter 2 . 11/7/2015
This was fantastic! I think u really got into their thoughts and i just absolutely loved it.
hunenka chapter 2 . 11/7/2015
Great fic!
ThysaNoir chapter 2 . 11/4/2015
I just want to say, these lines:

"If you'll always answer, then I'll never call"

is such a powerfull line.
Kinda explain why Dean never call and Sam wont answer in the pilot episode.

Thank you for the great story. and ofc, the interesting afterwords.
Mendai Decovrii chapter 2 . 10/13/2015
Can I just tell you how much I hate this? I hate how it hurts. I hate how they're broken. I hate how it makes me feel broken, too. I hate that it ends without a happy ending, but with the only ending possible. I hate it, and the only reason I can hate it is because it's so good! So good. Your characters and their pain and their heartache and the impossibility of their situation come alive through your writing and its amazing. Wonderful work, thank you for making me bleed ;)
tellie chapter 2 . 1/22/2015
I notice you haven't been writing (or posting) for a few years but whatever. I just wanted to drop some lines to tell that I appreciate the fic unusually much. H/C too often comes without a deeper theme, and tends to be the just-for-kicks variety. It's not wrong, imo, but so often I find myself missing something and wishing more. In this one, "the more" was there.
foxinsocks92 chapter 2 . 12/16/2014
I may have sobbed, just a little bit, right at the end there.

Every time he calls you, call me.
grishma239 chapter 2 . 7/30/2014
that was one of the best story i hv read in while.. simply loved it.. all d characters are well written and end was splendid.. enjoyed it a lot..
liveluvride chapter 2 . 3/4/2014
Just wanted to say this is an incredible fic... The whole "if you'll always answer, I'll never call" was one of the best lines/concepts I've ever seen in fanfic.
Btw, I also loved the part about the toothpaste and shampoo lasting longer... I remember that from when my sister went to college, it was very relatable!
Nice job on this!
Leighna07 chapter 2 . 12/20/2013
This story is friggin' great! It fits perfectly in Kripke's Supernatural. My favorite line is when Dean confessed he can't even look at the food and he can't finish it without his brother, it just represent how they share and been there for each other all their lives. But dude the conversation between Dean and Sam was something else, it's so Dean and Sam especially the promise part! Thanks for sharing! Great Job!
Nadamalki chapter 2 . 7/15/2013
By far one of the deepest Supernatural fanfictions I've read, if not the deepest. This story will stay with me forever...
Bri chapter 2 . 7/10/2013
I just wanted to let you know, this is utterly beautiful. I wish I had something more coherent to say, but everything was great. You captured the characters really well and the whole story was just really heart-wrenching. Breathtaking.
RenewedBlade chapter 2 . 6/27/2013
I've just finished reading this (not the afterword though), and it's got me tearing and choked up and... just really, really emotional. (Which is absolutely a good thing - because it means you write so, so well.) It's just such a visceral piece, and it touches on so many issues that I have, so many things that I've gone through (albeit in a different form, to a different extent) that I can't help but respond emotionally.

Everything about Dean here is just... so uncannily me, it's really pretty terrifying. His pain, his weariness, his confusion - all of that is just so real, and his dialogue about how he was when Sam was gone, was just... exactly what I felt when my best friend left. And his realisation about Sam being a little delusional struck home.

I get Sam, I get why he wants independence, why he needs to leave, but when I've been the one left behind - I always identify with Dean more. This definitely wasn't a happy piece, but it was so real, it is so real that it touches you, draws out that part of you you really wanted to let stay hidden (because when it's out it's messy and confusing and downright horrible) - and... while it's bleak, it's also a little cathartic. I think.

I just really wanted you to know, that although this is "just" fanfiction, even though some people barely consider this literature (pfftsh), you touched someone on a soul-deep level by writing it and sharing it. Thank you for that.

Stay brilliant.

Cheers,
R.B.
Bagoosa chapter 2 . 4/8/2013
This made me really, really sad. You know it's a fantastic story when it produces that much emotion, even if it's negative emotion. If I cried for this kind of thing, I would have been sobbing.
Cassa-Andra chapter 2 . 1/7/2013
Heart breaking. I am crying right now. Thank you.
Bloodmoon-Shinigami chapter 2 . 5/1/2012
I really enjoyed this, but Sam's distance and what it's doing to Dean tore at my heart. I know us older siblings (specifically of the same gender as our younger sibling) can be really needy of our sibling's attention. We tend to feel left behind, but proud. I think you did a good job of showing that in Dean. Combined with the hunting alone, loss of any meaningful attention from his father, and Sam not communicating with him at all, it's no wonder he started losing himself in his work.

I've actually had a co-worker get a headache so bad he had to go to the hospital, from stress aparrently. It was potentially life-threatening. Just wanted to assure you that your scenario isn't far-fetched. Dean certainly copes daily with more stress than most people would ever experience.