Reviews for Running Out of Time
Tosharino chapter 3 . 6/22/2009
Like it so far! So is it reallt Lucifer? Cool. :) I mean bad! ;)

Please update soon!
Desert Bloom chapter 3 . 3/18/2009
Great start. I can see both brothers reacting the way they do. Please update soon. Thanks.
SamDeanLover28 chapter 3 . 12/20/2008
brilliant
babyreaper chapter 3 . 12/9/2008
Great chapter, Being a huge Dean fan it's great that Dean had been saved an all but at such a terrible cost, Now where has the devil taken our Sammy? Please update when your exam's over, looking forward to the next chapter. Good Luck.
but-the-clouds chapter 3 . 12/9/2008
Very good. You're grammer is a little off in some places, though. For example: in chapter 2 you wrote "than" twice, when it should have been "then".

However, its overall good. I can't wait to see what happens next!
Spooker chapter 3 . 12/8/2008
that was jaw dropping awsome! more soon please!
Iuliana chapter 2 . 11/29/2008
Holy cow I didn't see that coming. Awesome chapter, keep it up. As long as Dean is hurt, bleeding and suffering I'm gonna love it.

Dani
SamDeanLove chapter 2 . 11/29/2008
AHH! More..More..please hurry up! )
but-the-clouds chapter 2 . 11/28/2008
Awesome story! keep it uP!
Receneck chapter 2 . 11/28/2008
That chapter was good. Update again soon!
babyreaper chapter 2 . 11/28/2008
Really enjoyed this 2nd chapter, so the devil had taken possession on Sam, Looking forward to the next chapter, to see what he gets up to, What will Dean and Bobbt do when they see? Update soon please.
miissBuffy chapter 2 . 11/28/2008
i love it
laily.spenstar chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
I couldn't wait to read more!I love stories about Dean,there's not much written about him in the 's always about I hope you could write more about Dean.

Keep in writing!
SingleMinded chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
Hurt!Dean. Love to read new hurt!Dean story. It's so boring when the show is on hiatus. Love to read more.
jasper03 chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
"Should I continue?" Uh do i need to spell it out? Yes! You have a knack for creating evil characters and horror scenes. If you haven't considered it before, you should definetly considered writing a horror flick and knock on every door in Hollywood until someone lets you in.