Reviews for Questions
the one who hums chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
Aw! That was really good! I know it's been four years since you wrote this and all, but I think you'd do well in the Avatar section. They need someone with your writing talent. Practically every story I read is just people being shipped with other people, and not many people atually include bending, which is something I would like to read. I just have a feeling that you woud be good at it. And it will give a chance to branch away from Pokemon a bit and experiment at something new.

Anyways, I should have guessed that you would enjoy Toph. She seems to fit your personality fairly well, and I like her a lot too. I like your explanation of how she'd rather have her type of sight than ours any day, and that just because it's different doesn't mean it's bad.

My favorite part was when she claimed that seeing people shouldn't be looking at the sun anyways, becuase then they'd go blind, like her. And when Toph said that she still gets to experience the best part of the sun. The warmth.

You do a very good job writing Sokka too :) I enjoyed his impatience, and then his stupid question. Sokka is my favorite!

So, as I said, I think that you would do well with Avatar stories. If you ever get the chance, you should try another.

Thanks for the nice one-shot! _
Tomoyo Kinomoto chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
Nice one, Toph! *laughs* This was really good! I don't watch a lot of Avatar myself, but the characters seemed pretty true to the anime. ... Sokka's confusing. .
Thorn In Your Side chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
I haven't watched Avatar in /ages/ but I'm just glad you write something in a familiar fandom. Keeper (of Truth) mentioned you in a forum and I wanted to see how you wrote. _

I like this. Its very...Toph. And a wee bit Sokka/Toph, which is just too cute for words. I wanna say your dialogue is better than your...uh, non dialogue but this was a oneshot and I'll have to read more of you with lesser dialogue to really be sure.

Characterization is well done. Glad to know there exist people who don't feel the need to make Katara some sort of slut/bitch/idiot. Not to say I'm particularly fond of her but...y'know.

Or maybe you don't. Eh, let it drop.

A few typos but nothing to really criticize~

All in all, well done.
prettygirl17 chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
Yay! An Avatar story! I love Avatar, and this is great! I love the way you write clueless male characters. :P Great work, as always. Keep it up!
Siran 774 chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
This was pretty fun to read. I liked how you portrayed Toph, I think you hit her character pretty dead on.
Super Reader chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
That was great! Much better than my first Avatar fic. I love how you're branching out into the fandoms I love. By the way...did there seem to be a little Tokka at the end there? *tries to make it seem like Tokka is not her favorite Avatare pairing*