Reviews for When One Ends
Ghost786 chapter 29 . 5/1
Isnt misty being a hypocrite? She cries when nigel cheats on her but she cheated on him with ash
Ghost786 chapter 22 . 4/27
Misty is kinda a bad person in this story
Thrakon Deus chapter 1 . 3/14
Wait-hold up! I just saw the date this story was made and all I have to say is: WHAT THE HELL? THIS STORY IS TEN YEARS OLD? WTF?! THAT'S MORE THAN HALF MY LIFE!
Thrakon Deus chapter 37 . 3/14
I have no problems with tho story besides the fact that all the quoted words are not spaced apart. You should have a line between them so it's easier to read. Just do that and I'll give you a 10/10
Thrakon Deus chapter 36 . 3/14
Thank God you returned! I was afraid you quit!
nick chapter 1 . 3/9
Here are my questions. 1. I saw the summary for the fanfic. But could there be more to the plot? 2. What locations are being used in the fanfic? 3. Could you be specific on when it takes place? 4. Besides the characters that were said in the summary, who else is in the fanfic? 5. How old is everyone that's in the fanfic? 6. What Pokémon are owned by the main anime characters in the fanfic? 7. How did they get those Pokémon? 8. How long have they owned them for, prior to the fanfic? 9. What was going on, when the fanfic began? Be sure to clue us in, Sam.

nick
Goldrune09 chapter 7 . 3/8
That poor maintenance worker! lol
FF8cerberus chapter 37 . 3/1
Interesting chapters. I like the bakery trio. They seem to be a wacky bunch. Until next time.
AkaiKamiRyu chapter 37 . 2/27
This is why you don't sleep with the TV on. It'll mess you up!
bigb360 chapter 18 . 2/20
I've mostly enjoyed the story up to this point, though i haven't been a fan of Misty's characterization completely. I can accept the girl has tried to move on after 5 years, but she often acts like Ash isn't even affecting her at times. Also i just have a real hard time seeing Misty accept a guy like this Nigel. And Ash seems to take it way to well at times too. But it's a minor complaint because i saw where you were leading.

But then I read this chapter, and it was a real turn off honestly. I mean you had a guy drugged, raped, and then nonchalantly act like nothing happened, only to go make out with the girl he actually wants to be with? That was a bizarre freaking turn that came out of nowhere. I know you wrote this a while back, but man maybe reconsider revising this chapter. I'm not sure i want to continue the story at this point. I'm a guy and i know i wouldn't be skipping down the street happily if this just happened to me.
Love it
pkmaster777 chapter 37 . 2/18
welcome back and excellent chapters, I dont think you have lost your touch. I have been going through the same issues with life and writing. Hope all is well and I look forward towards the next whenever that may roll out.
Thatoneguy2016 chapter 37 . 2/18
Damn, what a good couple of chapters! I can't wait for the wedding, and plz don't take too long this time. Keep up great work. Laters
Ky111 chapter 37 . 2/18
Great couple of chapters, I was so happy to see not one but two new chapters for this fantastic story. Looking forward to the wedding and seeing what else is coming in this story. Ash is going to be in for an interesting time as certain people seem to be keen to turn this day into a double wedding (which shouldn't be possible as it takes time to get wedding certificates and what ever else you need to tie the knot but with his circle of friends if they wanted to pull it off they probably would, even though I don't think Ash and Misty are ready for that step yet anyway but that might not stop their friends from trying).

Until the next one.
Aqua Rules chapter 37 . 2/17
Damn that was one INTENSE dream sequence! Hope it led him to his answer. Otherwise he is super dense. :P Look forward to the wedding.