Reviews for When One Ends
WeirdChamp chapter 18 . 9/16
What the fuck was this chapter? Why would you have Ash get raped? Completely ruined the story in a single chapter. Absolute dogshit.
LaBronze James chapter 37 . 12/10/2019
Highly doubt you would come back after 2 years, but if for some reason you do PLEASE continue updating this story!
juaniu1994 chapter 13 . 6/22/2019
If you ever decide to change ir add things to this story I thin you should include Veronica and Ash at least making out. It would be great
Jonathan chapter 37 . 6/9/2019
Please finish ash and misty need a happy ending. I want ash to tell misty about the small house next to the gym. I think that they should make amends with jessie, james and meowth. I think that ashs dad should make a sudden reappearance (you know as a twist). We should see daisy's kids.
viking69 chapter 1 . 6/9/2019
Please update this story
Guest chapter 37 . 5/28/2019
Please continue writing, great world building
killernooch chapter 28 . 5/19/2019
you are dropping a lot of hints that Daisy is pregnant wonder what everyone's reaction will be
killernooch chapter 16 . 5/19/2019
he's gotta go sell some insurance
killernooch chapter 14 . 5/19/2019
hmmmm who can I think of that sells bottle caps at tournaments, or who speaks like that
PokeObsessed chapter 37 . 4/30/2019
please don't abandon it. update please
Guest chapter 37 . 4/10/2019
more please
Guest chapter 37 . 4/9/2019
like it please more it has been almost two years please continue
kishinaract chapter 37 . 12/25/2018
This story grips me and im sad there isn't more yet but im willing to wait, hope to see more soon!
Guest chapter 18 . 11/22/2018
Loved the writing up until this chapter. Starting this off with a rape scene kinda kills the mood. There was no justification for this scene...If you were to add some humor maybe with solidad or the pokemon, it would've been much better. Rest of the chapter flows nicely!
tim29842003 chapter 37 . 11/1/2018