Reviews for When One Ends
holy damn chapter 33 . 4/4
an update!

Was not expecting this. So I was pleasantly surprised. Great chapter as usual. Keep it up. This is a popular story for a reason. :)
OverseerBishop chapter 33 . 3/25
Really love the story so far! Been reading since chapter 29. Soooooooo happy to finally see Charizard! Can't wait to see how Ash and Wesley go against Metagross and Regice. Also want to know what Jade is hiding from Ash and Kazia.

Keep up the awesome work, can't wait for the next update!
world.enough16 chapter 33 . 3/21
Ahhhh! I just read this entire story in one sitting. I AM IN LOVE WITH IT! Can't wait for the next chapter!
GuardianOfAll chapter 33 . 3/19
*SALUTE!*

Good to see your grand work again my friend, it isn't often I can tag along until the story ends since nearly the very beginning. I can't be a critic when everything is already going along well so I'm just glad you have the drive to finish this even after all this time.

Now what else could I say? I think we're all at the point where few words need to be shared because anything that needed saying has already been said. I just can't believe any of this, even now, this was one of the first FanFic's I ever read and it's still kicking. That says something when, after 6 or so years, a story is not only still going but refuses to die until the end.

I wish you the best and hope we can all end this together.

-Peace : )
TW chapter 33 . 3/17
Nice to know that your still alive. This was a fun chapter and I hope that you will update soon.
FF8cerberus chapter 33 . 3/19
Woah! Thought for sure they'd face each other in the finals. Good luck, Ash and Wesley. You'll need it. Until next time.
anon chapter 33 . 3/16
mysterious figure nigel cromwell
AkaiKamiRyu chapter 33 . 3/18
Great chapter! A couple of grammer mistakes. But nothing too bad. I would be surprised if the VIP wasn't Prissy-boy. (It is what I call Nigel) Good luck with writing the rest of the story. You are starting to get my muse up and running for my fics. Til next time Ja ne!
acpeters chapter 33 . 3/18
I was so shocked yet excited to see that this was updated! I never really given up hope but it had slipped to the back of my mind. The tournament seems to be being handled well, but it does seem slightly odd that teams of such low evolutionary Pokemon such as ghastly, riolu, misdreavous and diglett are beating Pokemon like scizor, vanilluxe and glaile. I am relieved that they didn't stand a chance against the metagross and regice however. If those are the two Pokemon that battle Ash and Wesley, I can't help that feel charizard will have a little too much ease seeing as he is supereffective on both and has beaten legendaries single handedly in the cannon before he has had the training your Ash has gone through.
LazyShika16 chapter 33 . 3/17
This past week I had the sudden urge to read some fanfiction. I was excited this morning to find that you updated this story. I'm not a fan of many Pokemon Fanficts simply because of either the author's writing style or their characterization, but I really enjoy your take on the Poke' world. This chapter was a reminder as to why I enjoy your work. The way you build the story making me want more is outstanding. I hope to see future updates.
Ky111 chapter 33 . 3/17
Awesome chapter as always. I hope Ash uses Charizard again and really annihilates them as Charizard hasn't even had to try yet. I'm guessing this mysterious individual is a high ranking member of the Ordained perhaps even the leader and recognised Ash.

Later.
RyoshiMorino chapter 33 . 3/16
Excellent, excellent, excellent! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Shisarakage chapter 33 . 3/16
Metagross and Regice? Even I know better than to use base-form Pokémon against that duo, let alone two Ghost-types. But for the trainers to revel in the pain and anguish they were causing Jade and Kaiza is enough to get MY hardcore-battling side boiling. KICK THEIR ASSES, ASH!

On a side note, I have a strange feeling that the mysterious figure in the VIP box is either Giovanni or (by some sick twist of events) Gary. In any event, the finals are gonna be all kinds of epic. So until then, my friend.

-Shodaime Shisarakage-
EliXY chapter 1 . 3/16
Finalllllyyyyg an update. I love tgis story so much
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 33 . 3/16
A very interesting chapter here! Thank you for updating!