Reviews for When One Ends
Hippodog chapter 34 . 11h
Kool.
avonlead chapter 34 . 4/13
I also love this story so far. I completely disagree with the negative comment, but everyone is entitled to their opinion. Regardless I am eager for the next chapter. Keep up the good work!
Thisoneworksbetterthantwo chapter 34 . 4/10
Please don't listen to those rude comments. I adore this story and I check literally every week to see if you have updated. I am so excited to see what happens next, please don't give up on it. You're a rockin' writer!
CrassKal chapter 15 . 3/16
Okay, you project WAY too much onto your main character. Most of this story is about how awesome/attractive/sportsmanlike Ash is. 90% of your female characters only exist to be attractive women who want Ash. This chapter he practically makes a woman orgasm just by impressing her. This is a fantasy for yourself and serves no other purpose. There is no plot, no character, no development and I can't believe I gave it 15 chapters before giving up.
CrimsonCrush chapter 34 . 3/11
I've just read this for the 3rd or 4th time, amazing! It's so interesting, I can never put it down! Can't wait for the next installment. I also still can't believe Kai is gonna be a dad!
EnigmaShady02 chapter 18 . 3/8
Weird, quirky and amazing is what I can describe your story so far. Good job
Samuel Duchesne chapter 19 . 3/7
Nice fic! But I wonder what happenned to Charizard and his other pokémon? We see just a select few.
VikkiAMML chapter 34 . 3/7
I can't wait for the next update! can you please update really soon pleaseeeeeeeeee!
MemoriesoftheForgottenGuardian chapter 34 . 3/4
First off, I just want to say that I have absolutely loved Pokemon since it first came to the US, when I was 6. I lived the tv show, I loved the games, and once I read them I loved the manga. And now, 17 years later, I still love them. And then I read your story, and it has only made that love grow even more. You have perfectly captured the whimsical, almost corny humor of the show and manga while including the intensity of the games, and you have done so in such a way that those of us who are now adults are brought back to our childhood - with, of course, other stuff that us adults can appreciate and enjoy ;-) Overall, I am loving this story and am anxious for the next chapter. Thank you for giving us this gift, and please update soon!

MFG
bugaboo13 chapter 34 . 2/19
So happy its back and now that it is you should post update scedule
Shihna02 chapter 34 . 2/16
What is your schedule for updates
memmek10k chapter 34 . 2/5
awesome chapter keep em coming
WhatzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzUP chapter 34 . 1/30
Great Chapter and story! I have an issue with binge reading and happened upon your story and now that iv'e come to its "end" or last chapter as of yet, I can't wait for more.

Side note, I chose to Read, and Review...I prefer not to flame as this truly is a great "little"-It is nearly that of a 1,000 PG book-story.
AmericanBoy2016 chapter 34 . 1/28
Wow great chapter. I had to actually reread the whole story just to not feel lost. Anyways, the whole Ash now being vulnerable because of the tournament really makes the story more thrilling, can't wait to see what happens next. I really hope u update sooner though, I'd rather not have to wait for like a year for the next update. Just keep up the great work. Later
ashsingh chapter 34 . 1/27
Update the story you are an excellent writer screw writers block