Reviews for When One Ends
ThePugGurl chapter 35 . 10/11
This story is crazy good and everything i hoped for! :)
Forget4me chapter 35 . 9/14
1 year later. Lol
tim29842003 chapter 35 . 9/10
more please
Anne-Lilian chapter 18 . 8/23
So, I've been reading this fic for the past few days, and I really like it so far. Just one thing though; the random sex/rape scene with the shopkeeper was a little weird and ill-fitting, in my opinion. It didn't seem to further the plot, other than to have a sex scene.
Other than that, great chapter! I really liked Ash and Misty's interaction at the school fair, it was cute and in-character.
Looking forward to reading the rest!
ise-kun chapter 35 . 8/16
Good story but plz update
Revenial chapter 35 . 6/10
Please write more finish this beautiful work!
organization 13 is the best chapter 35 . 5/12
when will he updait
sjlovesPJ chapter 35 . 4/13
are u going to update sometime now?
Geheim chapter 2 . 4/3
If your stull on this website I have a piece of advice. Get a beta, and revamp this story. The plot is solid but I'm seeing dozens of small mistakes and I'm trying not to see them; I just want to enjoy it.

A beta though, you should definitely find a beta though... Or two.
howmanyisthat chapter 5 . 3/10
The romance your writing isn't really what I'm into. Like it realistic and all but I guess I'm not into both sides being unsure of what they want
howmanyisthat chapter 1 . 3/10
This is the first pokemon fanfic I've ever started to read
fakebrontosaurus chapter 35 . 3/8
Yes please. I read this entire story yesterday and I don't regret a moment of it.
My only hope is that there will be coming in new chapters, but thank you anyway for this amazing story arc.
I may have to reread it to get my fix on.
10/10. This is one of the best fics I've read on this site. Plz don't give up on it.
Mr.Ulloa chapter 5 . 1/20
Not much creaiviness on the trip at the end LOL
Ryan81976 chapter 1 . 1/19