Reviews for When One Ends
Ralmon chapter 6 . 8/26
LOL! Kai Nirvana! So funny. Hahahaha!
Man... I read this today to get caught up. Realized how straightforward I am. If I was in Ashes shoes I would said "You know, your boyfriend's a dick."
SwedishNinja chapter 35 . 7/23
Its been way to long but it gave me an excuse to re read a couple chapters xD another amazing chapter! Love how this one involved mainly daisy and kai giving them even more of a back story and filling in a lot of details about them and there relationship and how things came to be. :) great chapter and cant wait for the next one! Thanks again and see you next chapter!
anonymous rs chapter 35 . 7/20
Awesome story so far, I love it! Can't wait for more!
anonymous rs chapter 33 . 7/20
Amazing story so far! And an amazing chapter! Keep it coming!
Ok so just to say love it great story keep going this is becoming a really good one
AkaiKamiRyu chapter 35 . 7/17
Great job! This was worth the wait. I thought something happened after the party, did not know what. This is still one of my favorite fics on this site. Keep going, knowing that you have one devoted fan out here! Ja ne!
RRR chapter 35 . 7/10
Very nice! Keep it up!
anonymous rs chapter 27 . 7/8
Nigel has plots! Great story so far!
anonymous rs chapter 25 . 7/8
One of the best lemons I have ever read. At least top 3 if not higher. Awesome story so far.
anonymous rs chapter 18 . 7/7
What UNDERWEAR will misty wear don't you mean!
anonymous rs chapter 14 . 7/7
Awesome story so far ( you can hear several knives sharpening while you read this) the knives are for Nigel this time!
anonymous rs chapter 7 . 7/7
Maintenance worker: "I QUIT!"
Me: lmao
anonymous rs chapter 6 . 7/7
(Throws remaining sharpened knife into Nigel Cromwell ' forehead) that $$#0l3
anonymous rs chapter 5 . 7/7
Misty SLAPPED Ash! ( throws one of the sharpened knives at you, barely missing your head, but nicking your ear.)