Reviews for When One Ends
juaniu1994 chapter 13 . 6/22
If you ever decide to change ir add things to this story I thin you should include Veronica and Ash at least making out. It would be great
Jonathan chapter 37 . 6/9
Please finish ash and misty need a happy ending. I want ash to tell misty about the small house next to the gym. I think that they should make amends with jessie, james and meowth. I think that ashs dad should make a sudden reappearance (you know as a twist). We should see daisy's kids.
viking69 chapter 1 . 6/9
Please update this story
Please continue writing, great world building
killernooch chapter 28 . 5/19
you are dropping a lot of hints that Daisy is pregnant wonder what everyone's reaction will be
killernooch chapter 16 . 5/19
he's gotta go sell some insurance
killernooch chapter 14 . 5/19
hmmmm who can I think of that sells bottle caps at tournaments, or who speaks like that
PokeObsessed chapter 37 . 4/30
please don't abandon it. update please
more please
like it please more it has been almost two years please continue
kishinaract chapter 37 . 12/25/2018
This story grips me and im sad there isn't more yet but im willing to wait, hope to see more soon!
Guest chapter 18 . 11/22/2018
Loved the writing up until this chapter. Starting this off with a rape scene kinda kills the mood. There was no justification for this scene...If you were to add some humor maybe with solidad or the pokemon, it would've been much better. Rest of the chapter flows nicely!
tim29842003 chapter 37 . 11/1/2018
hope we see more soon
Annie James1790 chapter 37 . 8/24/2018
yes but I feel like the focus of Misty and Ash has been decreasing as the chapters go on
DracoArtemisLeopin chapter 1 . 4/20/2018
I hate to nitpick and honestly, until I looked it up I thought the same thing, but Eevee doesn't evolve into leafeon with a leaf stone, it evolves into leafeon when it levels up near a moss stone. I have no idea WHY they couldn't use the ready-made evolution method for this eeveelution, but I digress.