Reviews for When One Ends
kishinaract chapter 37 . 9/27/2021
Still here, still waiting on more of your glorious story... Hope your okay.
ynlikhith82 chapter 1 . 6/19/2021
I think author forgot to put drama in genre as this focuses more on drama rather than traditional adventure and battles.
Sort of mislead by reading the summary.
Tenjo chapter 6 . 4/16/2021
This seems too heavily focused on drama... and not the kind of drama I like. If it were Ash and Misty together, working through issues and disagreements sure. But it’s about Misty having sex with this ponce and assaulting Ash without even bothering to ask WHY he left. I don’t like Misty in this. I don’t want Ash to touch any woman Nigel has touched because they‘re bound to not only be braindead, but contaminated. Meanwhile, everyone is acting like he and Misty are already planning to get together while ALSO saying May wants him. Oh, and Gary’s sister keeps flirting with him.

Yeah, I don’t like anything about this story.
WeirdChamp chapter 18 . 9/16/2020
What the fuck was this chapter? Why would you have Ash get raped? Completely ruined the story in a single chapter. Absolute dogshit.
LaBronze James chapter 37 . 12/10/2019
Highly doubt you would come back after 2 years, but if for some reason you do PLEASE continue updating this story!
juaniu1994 chapter 13 . 6/22/2019
If you ever decide to change ir add things to this story I thin you should include Veronica and Ash at least making out. It would be great
Jonathan chapter 37 . 6/9/2019
Please finish ash and misty need a happy ending. I want ash to tell misty about the small house next to the gym. I think that they should make amends with jessie, james and meowth. I think that ashs dad should make a sudden reappearance (you know as a twist). We should see daisy's kids.
viking69 chapter 1 . 6/9/2019
Please update this story
Guest chapter 37 . 5/28/2019
Please continue writing, great world building
killernooch chapter 28 . 5/19/2019
you are dropping a lot of hints that Daisy is pregnant wonder what everyone's reaction will be
killernooch chapter 16 . 5/19/2019
he's gotta go sell some insurance
killernooch chapter 14 . 5/19/2019
hmmmm who can I think of that sells bottle caps at tournaments, or who speaks like that
PokeObsessed chapter 37 . 4/30/2019
please don't abandon it. update please
Guest chapter 37 . 4/10/2019
more please
Guest chapter 37 . 4/9/2019
like it please more it has been almost two years please continue