Reviews for When One Ends
We'reAllMad chapter 2 . 9/14/2014
Strong start to a good story, I'm liking it so far
Ace of Spies chapter 33 . 8/20/2014
Sweet! Update!
Thatoneguy2016 chapter 33 . 8/19/2014
Great story so far can't wait to see how the tournament is going to end. Hope you update soon
Beast of Burden chapter 33 . 8/7/2014
I want to see Ash either bust out a Legendary or have Charizard go two v one and win.
Thisoneworksbetterthantwo chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
I am in love with this story, read all 33 chapters in like two weeks, please update soon. I love all the mushiness! Keep it up!
Ace of Spies chapter 16 . 7/25/2014
That Leafeon is a complete monster. GIMMEGIMMEGIMMEGIMMEGIMME
Ace of Spies chapter 14 . 7/25/2014
That Leafeon is Robb Stark's dire wolf during that cage scene in Season 2 of Game of Thrones. Thats the impression I get. Look it up that wolf is fucking huge! And when I picture it walking beside Ash I smile inwardly
Ace of Spies chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
Ok, if you Pokemon authors want to write a fic where Ash leaves and returns 5 years later for whatever reason, use this as your outline or something. Because this is done very well unlike almost everyone else who pretty much turn Ash into Red. Ash is still Ash here. He still talks like Ash, he still acts like Ash. Obvious hes a lot more mature but u can tell it is Ash. Nice!
SaintMichael95 chapter 33 . 7/10/2014
I love the story and I really wish you would update it faster! Oh and to answer your question at the end the "mysterious figure" is none other that Nigel "Dickless" Cromwell.
avonlead chapter 33 . 6/23/2014
I just finished chapter 33 and Im hooked. There were a few typos and pokemon facts that threw me off throughout the story so far (like Leafeon evolved from a leaf stone), but you are a very talented writer. You certainly kept my attention and I will be eagerly waiting for the next chapter since you have made it clear that this story is not dead lol.
doomslayer117 chapter 33 . 6/22/2014
This is by far the best Pokémon Fanfic that I have ever read! I can't wait for the next chapter to come out!
creativesm75 chapter 33 . 6/7/2014
interesting
Deadspaceman616 chapter 33 . 5/31/2014
First off let me just get it out there and clear this is a bad ass story not just the idea of it but the writing too, I have never been so sucked in too a story before ever, there is something about this that makes you want more even if there will never be more (like firefly). You are one hell of a writer you have to be in the top 5 of the best after writing this there is no doubt. I don't mean this to be whiny or pestiferous if that's the right word, but I hope you finish this i'll be waiting on the edge of my seat till then well my bed seeing how i read on my laptop while sitting on my bed shit i'm rambling any way keep on writing looking forward to the day this is continued, oh and if you get the chance i would like your opition on a AshxMisty story i'm going to be writing if you don't mind i don't want to intrude or anything like that, shit forgive me sometimes i ramble a bad habit of mine i need to break anyways keep up kick ass work.
Luxray In Fanfictionland chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
Looking forward to more!
Rashaun3221 chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
I cant wait for the next update
902 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »