Reviews for When One Ends
Joshua hardy chapter 32 . 12/24/2013
Great work I read alot of fanfiction and its hard to come by good writers like you keep it up
Guest chapter 32 . 12/24/2013
Simply great
mark chapter 32 . 12/22/2013
Good story! Though I'm really wanting to know. Do Misty and Ash actually marry then or?
Rickor chapter 32 . 12/20/2013
I enjoyed the story, overall. Being a fellow pokeshipper, I enjoyed the Misty and Ash aspect of the plot. I should have inferred from the rating that more sexual themes would be presented. I was not particularly fond of the scene were Ash was forced to have sex. It seemed out of place to me, as it took away from the Ash and Misty idea of the story. In the end though, the progression of the plot kept me wanting to read more. I hope that someday you decide to continue and write more about Ash and Misty, Ash's time as a gym leader, and anymore of his adventures. Cheers to a story well written!
Guest chapter 32 . 12/8/2013
Will we have a new chapter before Christmas?
Guest chapter 32 . 11/28/2013
Fucking amazing. Wish the ending could have been a bit better though. Nice work!
Tanja88 chapter 32 . 11/29/2013
Love the fic. Ash is really grown up. More misty and ash scenes please!

X Tanja88
LilacKamiya chapter 2 . 11/19/2013
Great story so far! I look foward to reading the rest very soon!
LolaTheSa chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
Honestly i hope to you don't have drew and may in our face.

I like ash with all the girls he has met, misty, may and dawn.

and when i choose a fic to read where he only gets one of them and it the one that he has known the longest, i don't want to be reminded of the others.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 32 . 10/27/2013
Wow, this has been an amazing story so far and I can't wait to read the next update! Please do so soon and keep up the spectacular work. I love Kai and Kazia. Kai is a CLASSIC mystery guy who is fun to listen to! Kazia, ya just a perfect angle as Dawn's cousin:) Daisy Oak is pregnant with twins, by Kai, nice!
super lambian chapter 12 . 10/14/2013
Kai reminds me of Neji Hyuuga before the chunnin exams with all the fate/destiny talk
memmek10k chapter 32 . 10/7/2013
great chapter :)
just chillin.killin chapter 23 . 10/5/2013
A rich spoiled snob like Nigel doesn't let anything end off their terms unless forced.
sortofbored chapter 32 . 10/4/2013