Reviews for When One Ends
Goldrune09 chapter 7 . 3/8/2017
That poor maintenance worker! lol
FF8cerberus chapter 37 . 3/1/2017
Interesting chapters. I like the bakery trio. They seem to be a wacky bunch. Until next time.
AkaiKamiRyu chapter 37 . 2/27/2017
This is why you don't sleep with the TV on. It'll mess you up!
bigb360 chapter 18 . 2/20/2017
I've mostly enjoyed the story up to this point, though i haven't been a fan of Misty's characterization completely. I can accept the girl has tried to move on after 5 years, but she often acts like Ash isn't even affecting her at times. Also i just have a real hard time seeing Misty accept a guy like this Nigel. And Ash seems to take it way to well at times too. But it's a minor complaint because i saw where you were leading.

But then I read this chapter, and it was a real turn off honestly. I mean you had a guy drugged, raped, and then nonchalantly act like nothing happened, only to go make out with the girl he actually wants to be with? That was a bizarre freaking turn that came out of nowhere. I know you wrote this a while back, but man maybe reconsider revising this chapter. I'm not sure i want to continue the story at this point. I'm a guy and i know i wouldn't be skipping down the street happily if this just happened to me.
Guest chapter 37 . 2/17/2017
Love it
pkmaster777 chapter 37 . 2/18/2017
welcome back and excellent chapters, I dont think you have lost your touch. I have been going through the same issues with life and writing. Hope all is well and I look forward towards the next whenever that may roll out.
Thatoneguy2016 chapter 37 . 2/18/2017
Damn, what a good couple of chapters! I can't wait for the wedding, and plz don't take too long this time. Keep up great work. Laters
Ky111 chapter 37 . 2/18/2017
Great couple of chapters, I was so happy to see not one but two new chapters for this fantastic story. Looking forward to the wedding and seeing what else is coming in this story. Ash is going to be in for an interesting time as certain people seem to be keen to turn this day into a double wedding (which shouldn't be possible as it takes time to get wedding certificates and what ever else you need to tie the knot but with his circle of friends if they wanted to pull it off they probably would, even though I don't think Ash and Misty are ready for that step yet anyway but that might not stop their friends from trying).

Until the next one.
Aqua Rules chapter 37 . 2/17/2017
Damn that was one INTENSE dream sequence! Hope it led him to his answer. Otherwise he is super dense. :P Look forward to the wedding.
RocketAlana chapter 36 . 2/17/2017
Hey, so I used to love this fic. One of my favorites. I might even give it a go from the start if you're going to start updating it again. But I just wanted to let you know that the formatting is off on the fic. Or at least it is for the mobile site. Your dialog is all blocked together without the "enter" space between characters changing.

I'm unsure if it'll show up up in the review but basically it's like this:
"Hi what's up?" /enter/
"Not much!"

Instead of
"Hi what's up?" /enter/
/enter/
"Not much!"

It just makes it harder to read
Guest chapter 27 . 1/15/2017
Argh! Stupid nigel
Guest chapter 24 . 1/14/2017
That dance was so hot!
Guest chapter 10 . 1/14/2017
I'm in love with your ash
902 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »