Reviews for When One Ends
Guest chapter 9 . 1/14/2017
I love it, it's like ash and misty all over again lol
Daphne Pinkfield chapter 35 . 12/17/2016
pleaaaase update!
AceTrainerMoises chapter 35 . 12/11/2016
Hey man I know you're most likely done with this story but I just want to say thanks. I still remember finding this story years ago and being absolutely in love with it constantly waiting for new chapter. I hold this story at the very top of works I've read here and I know I'll once again find myself coming back just to read it all again. Thanks for everything.
Guest chapter 35 . 11/19/2016
It's been more than a year! I hope there's an update soon!
Alex chapter 35 . 10/23/2016
Almost been a year, hopefully we can get a new chapter or at least an update
ThePugGurl chapter 35 . 10/11/2016
This story is crazy good and everything i hoped for! :)
Forget4me chapter 35 . 9/14/2016
1 year later. Lol
tim29842003 chapter 35 . 9/10/2016
more please
Anne-Lilian chapter 18 . 8/23/2016
So, I've been reading this fic for the past few days, and I really like it so far. Just one thing though; the random sex/rape scene with the shopkeeper was a little weird and ill-fitting, in my opinion. It didn't seem to further the plot, other than to have a sex scene.
Other than that, great chapter! I really liked Ash and Misty's interaction at the school fair, it was cute and in-character.
Looking forward to reading the rest!
ise-kun chapter 35 . 8/16/2016
Good story but plz update
Revenial chapter 35 . 6/10/2016
Please write more finish this beautiful work!
org 13 is best chapter 35 . 5/12/2016
when will he updait
SJlovesbooks chapter 35 . 4/13/2016
are u going to update sometime now?
Geheim chapter 2 . 4/3/2016
If your stull on this website I have a piece of advice. Get a beta, and revamp this story. The plot is solid but I'm seeing dozens of small mistakes and I'm trying not to see them; I just want to enjoy it.

A beta though, you should definitely find a beta though... Or two.
howmanyisthat chapter 5 . 3/10/2016
The romance your writing isn't really what I'm into. Like it realistic and all but I guess I'm not into both sides being unsure of what they want
902 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »