Reviews for Take Me Away
Sly Rockefeller chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Whoa, what is this? Are you trying to force people to commit suicide? Because after I read this that is all I thought about. I thought, if someone like this exists... someone that is fully capable of throwing up bullshit stories like this onto a website for all to see... I no longer want to live.

What part of you said, "Hey, lets post the complete lyrics to a song." Yeah, that's a great idea, so maybe people can read it and you know UNDERSTAND my inspiration because hell, if Avril inspires me you know my shit is craic, it's awesome, it's cool it's down. Dolt. That does nothing, besides add more to your word count.

Wow so lets get to your "poem"... if you want to call it that. I like to call it something else, shit, but that's just me. Anyway, wow she killed herself, that's deep. I can't seem to find the meaning behind it, it must be a secret, it must mean that the author knew what she was doing... or not. If the reader can't find the point of a story/poem it does not always mean that the author was using symbolism or you know hiding behind some deep unknown resource hidden in the writing. No. This was a pointless story. Full of pointless words written by a nobody fangirl. Fuck this.
Perdition Bound chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Okay, so you're a huge faggot.

Pray for forgiveness, and I might just give you salvation. If that's not a viable option, please jump off the nearest tall bridge. If *that* isn't a viable option, then...

Well, the next time you cut yourself when you're home alone, do it right. Cut in deep and vertically. Because, trust me, no one will notice.

Love, Jesus.
Skuggi chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Sad. But good job looking into her reasoning and depression. You made her try to use twisted logic and self-deprecation to rationalize her choice. The last few lines speak volumes, especially the second-to-last. Poor Bella.
Shakari chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
this is a pretty good one-shot... it would be interesting to read this one-shot form EPOV
soraloveskairi159 chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
The songs name is Gothic Angel, and is preformed with Avril Lavigne AND Evanessence.
IWillBeBlackStar chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
I love the choice of song and I almost cried at the end.
cocotwilight chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
its short but it gets da point across da love n betrayal tht bella felt in new moon was unbearable but yet she made herself getup evryday but dis totally explains wut she woud have done if she didnt if she coudnt have luv it so sad but it describes my life as well thts y i luv it

thx 4 publishin it