Reviews for Jacob, My Jacob
enb chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
amazing :) you gave me the one thing i thought the twilight series was missing we all needed to know how that would work out
Imsii chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
Umph..gosh it's so messed up how Nessie reminds him of her mother. So messed up what Meyer decided to do! Yick!

Still - I really enjoyed reading this. It was sweet, not to mention fluffy. I liked Nessie finding out about the imprint best in this story, other fanfics have made it too dramatic or made it seemed forced.

Wonderful work!
Avery chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
this is an amazing fanfic! I loved reading it so much! you are an amazing author! this was perfect!
FunSizedAuthor chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Aww! That is too cute! I love that!
Sunset'90 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
I love this story... I've read it a million times, but this is the first time I'm reviewing it... I guess I read this story before I became a member of fanfiction :)...

Awesome story :)
iMovedToAO3 chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
I don't usually go for het pairings or anything with Renesmee as a main Character but this wad an amazing ficlet. Good job!
silver neko girl chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Ah, the perfect amount of squick and squee between a 20 year old werewolf and a 15 (3?) year old half-vamp- Oh god. It just occured to me that while Renesmee may have the physical and mental maturity of a 15 year old, she has the experiences of a 3-4 year old, making her the idyllic of an innocent, virginal teenage girl fantasy. Protect her, Jacob! PROTECT NESSIE!

Gotta love the In-Characterness of the whole thing. Naturally, Renesmee is practiaclly an O.C. since you're doing a more mature portayal of her, but I can easily see her behaving like this as she grows up. As somewhat creepy as it is, Jacob/Renesmee is one of my favorite couples. (because their interactions would be SO fun when Renesmee grows up a bit)

My only semi-problem is that Jacob said that a werewolf becomes every social substitute to their imprintee(?), so I kind of assumed that Jacob was naturally a brother when she wanted a brother, a father when she wanted a father, and a boyfriend when she wanted a boyfriend. But you put it as, Jacob wanted to be her romantic partner all along, and merely played through roles of friend and family. It's not really a problem for me, just a difference in my opinion I felt like stating.
BusyBee317 chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
I absolutely love this story! XD!
Lady-simplyme chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Awesome! Really sweet!
KrisEleven chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
This was incredibley cute. You have created one of the only Nessies on this site which I feel has a full character and is true to the little canon material we get at the same time. I loved the way you constucted this scene. Your good grammar and punctuation just highlighted the originality and creativity of the situation you created here. An excellent piece of work.

KrisEleven
teamedward-ftw chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
you sir, have most definitely got them skills. you updating soon? i normally HATE jacob/nessie fics but, i really think i'm liking this so far :)
heyy its KAYrina chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Excellent writing! No wonder u got 103! I adored it. The detail and fEelings were all present.

It reminded me of my trevy :D
tentenNneji4EvA chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
how cute! renesesmee and jacob are my favoritest couple from the twilight series
goneinnocence chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
OMG! This is the best JacobXNessie fanfic I have ever read. You are an amazing writer, really amazing. This story carried my heart away. Keep up the good work.

XOXO,

vancess
jocular monoceros chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
Ah I love this It was ... perfect. I never even considered the idea of Nessie NOT knowing Jacob had imprinted on her. And I loved it. It wasn't too... cutesy and ridiculously mushy, for lack of a better word. And I just think it was a brilliant story. Once again, it's beautifully written.