Reviews for Jacob, My Jacob
matt skelton chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
im on facebook as that, but i love your storry its awesome message me on facebook so we can rp
Guest chapter 1 . 5/8/2015
o.m.g. this is perfect
enb chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
amazing :) you gave me the one thing i thought the twilight series was missing we all needed to know how that would work out
Imsii chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
Umph..gosh it's so messed up how Nessie reminds him of her mother. So messed up what Meyer decided to do! Yick!

Still - I really enjoyed reading this. It was sweet, not to mention fluffy. I liked Nessie finding out about the imprint best in this story, other fanfics have made it too dramatic or made it seemed forced.

Wonderful work!
Avery chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
this is an amazing fanfic! I loved reading it so much! you are an amazing author! this was perfect!
FunSizedAuthor chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Aww! That is too cute! I love that!
Sunset'90 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
I love this story... I've read it a million times, but this is the first time I'm reviewing it... I guess I read this story before I became a member of fanfiction :)...

Awesome story :)
iMovedToAO3 chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
I don't usually go for het pairings or anything with Renesmee as a main Character but this wad an amazing ficlet. Good job!
silver neko girl chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Ah, the perfect amount of squick and squee between a 20 year old werewolf and a 15 (3?) year old half-vamp- Oh god. It just occured to me that while Renesmee may have the physical and mental maturity of a 15 year old, she has the experiences of a 3-4 year old, making her the idyllic of an innocent, virginal teenage girl fantasy. Protect her, Jacob! PROTECT NESSIE!

Gotta love the In-Characterness of the whole thing. Naturally, Renesmee is practiaclly an O.C. since you're doing a more mature portayal of her, but I can easily see her behaving like this as she grows up. As somewhat creepy as it is, Jacob/Renesmee is one of my favorite couples. (because their interactions would be SO fun when Renesmee grows up a bit)

My only semi-problem is that Jacob said that a werewolf becomes every social substitute to their imprintee(?), so I kind of assumed that Jacob was naturally a brother when she wanted a brother, a father when she wanted a father, and a boyfriend when she wanted a boyfriend. But you put it as, Jacob wanted to be her romantic partner all along, and merely played through roles of friend and family. It's not really a problem for me, just a difference in my opinion I felt like stating.
BusyBee317 chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
I absolutely love this story! XD!
Lady-simplyme chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Awesome! Really sweet!
KrisEleven chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
This was incredibley cute. You have created one of the only Nessies on this site which I feel has a full character and is true to the little canon material we get at the same time. I loved the way you constucted this scene. Your good grammar and punctuation just highlighted the originality and creativity of the situation you created here. An excellent piece of work.

KrisEleven~
teamedward-ftw chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
you sir, have most definitely got them skills. you updating soon? i normally HATE jacob/nessie fics but, i really think i'm liking this so far :)
heyy its KAYrina chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Excellent writing! No wonder u got 103! I adored it. The detail and fEelings were all present.

It reminded me of my trevy :D
tentenNneji4EvA chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
how cute! renesesmee and jacob are my favoritest couple from the twilight series