Reviews for just a kid
ashleetwilightfreak-alice chapter 12 . 9/9/2009
YES!You should definitely kill Jane!
karina chapter 12 . 7/3/2009
I dont like Jane either, I think you should kill her too. Anyway, I love your story. I think it is fantastic! Congrats!
choirsinger chapter 9 . 3/16/2009
I was reading your story (Which is good so far) and I found a mistake. It says

"what's your name ? " Bella Cullen sir . he pushed the inter com button and said will the person that a miss Bella swan came hear with please come to the front office and get her thank you."

She tells him her name is Bella Cullen, then on the intercom, he says "Bella Swan" Just wanted to let you know.

Update soon please!
trumpetgirl2497 chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
Hi! I read your story and think it's really good! the problem is, it's very hard to read because of grammar and spelling. I think more people would read it if it was easier to read.

Thank You!
Wolfangell chapter 12 . 2/18/2009
OMG! It's awesome! I can't wait to read more! XD
Capnkh chapter 12 . 2/18/2009
i know it not suppose to be funny but "hey jacob" "there the" cold ones "wil ok!"
Capnkh chapter 9 . 2/18/2009
you said her name was bella cullen but then its bella swan?you need a bata!
A is for Angel chapter 12 . 2/18/2009
its ok we all have mistakes we arent perfect but i know u tried your best

amazing chapter:)
EmmettsGirlfriend chapter 6 . 1/13/2009
Woa grammer grammer grammer. Some punctuation would be nice as well. Also the dialouge is confusing. Why is some in bold or underlined , both or capslock? You have a good idea with your story but the grammatical side could be greatly improved. Also you could be a little lengthier the chapters are very short... Hope I helped
A is for Angel chapter 11 . 12/31/2008
awesome

its ok cant wait for more
igo3cho chapter 10 . 12/21/2008
Interesting. I like the idea, but maybe you should get a beta reader. I'll do it for you if you want. I like this story. Send me a message if you want me to.
reader13lovesbooks chapter 10 . 12/7/2008
um...no requests, really
A is for Angel chapter 10 . 12/7/2008
good

you sould put more drama in it please
A is for Angel chapter 9 . 12/7/2008
good chapter
reader13lovesbooks chapter 9 . 12/6/2008
well that was mean, you made me think the worker was a bad guy XD