Reviews for Windows
stillwaters72 chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Ending a chapter with the unzipping of jeans is just cruel.

Neither of them played fair in the book, and announced that to one another. Both played off of Bella's guilt - Edward with his quiet suffer in silence stoicism and Jacob with his emotional grand adolescent gestures. So I am glad you gave Edward his say.

That moment on the mountain in the movie 'Eclipse' when he says "i know" in response to Bella's "I love you more" - he really didn't know but he did need a situation that would force her to make her choice known - that she was in it for him.
Hespera2 chapter 3 . 2/27/2011
Umh, ugh, wow! Fans face and takes deep breaths to calm herself down while trying to find words that express her current state of mind.

This should have been in the book! Can you please send this to SM, to let her know that we really did not want to read about gross and bloody childbirth scenes, but rather about Edward losing control and giving in to his sexual urges. I always knew that early 19th century men had it in them - or in their gals.

I am afraid I won't be coherent for a while. I am going to grab my husband now for some - well use your imagination. I am certainly using mine...
B Johnston chapter 3 . 11/2/2010

Goldenmeadow, you're my hero...

Ever thought of a Kristen/Rob story... I wonder if Rob is as good as Edward? mmmhmmm! :)
B Johnston chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
It's about damn time someone made Edward get mad and give her a piece of his mind... I think it's a very well written explanation of what I thought Edward should've said to her all along! Bravo!

Off to read the next page!
Lady Ramona chapter 3 . 8/12/2010
Seriously? Only 73 reviews since 12/18/08.

Come on ladies, are you all just too shy to admit

how much we all enjoyed this one.. I find it hard to believe 73!

I think I will just pass this on. I don't care how long ago it was written, far to good to not share!

You did an absolutely wonderful job. Loved the ride!

Thank you! :)
Mothermeow5 chapter 3 . 7/23/2010
Freaking A!

That was... No words.

Ok, what I wanted and needed to read in THE books.

Wowie wow wow.

Aka Olivia Masen
Mothermeow5 chapter 2 . 7/23/2010
That was poetry.
Mothermeow5 chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
I truly felt like I was reading from the novel but so much hotter.

That was so good. Great. Heartfelt.

Edward would so cop to his plan at making Jake jealous.

I so had wanted him to say those things. It ripped me apart he can't be that noble. Can he?

Aka- Olivia Masen
shaytwilight chapter 3 . 6/19/2010
punz chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Finally Edward told Bella how he feels! Why isn't there more fics like this one?
sleeptalker1 chapter 3 . 5/3/2010
must remember to breathe whilst reading this!
love your writing & will def be reading the others
lips-like-morphinee chapter 2 . 4/2/2010
latuacantante4him chapter 3 . 3/30/2010
*fans face* That LOL!
latuacantante4him chapter 2 . 3/30/2010
First I want to cry for Edward. Then...I need to change my panties. LOL!
latuacantante4him chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Pretty HOT in front of the window. I didn't catch that Edward was going to tell Bella what he was hoping to accomplish with that sensual scene in front of the window. Enjoyed it.
93 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »