Reviews for Windows
Aspirations of Whimsy chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
My poor Jacob. Good story and well written. I just hate to see him in pain.

Well, if she doesn't want him, I'll take him. And I do... in MY fantasies.
baynewen chapter 3 . 8/26/2009
I'm sorry I only just read this story it's awesome.

Thank you for taking care of that manipulative prick Jacob!

Your ability to weave lemons, and romance together, and keep the vulnerability and integrity of the characters intact is impressive.

I hope that you will consider continuing this story through the wedding/honeymoon/change/and after.

Great work!
Suzy Q Something chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
oh how i wish that I were bella
Cullens Darlin chapter 3 . 7/17/2009
Thanks for the hilarity I have tears in my eyes from laughing
kneon chapter 3 . 6/21/2009
That was intense and GREAT. I hope to read some more of your great work soon.
XxTwilight CrystalxX chapter 3 . 6/1/2009
that was great. pure torture. and i loved the banter with emmitt at the end. great job. oh and i love the cake story too.
author-E.M.D chapter 3 . 5/9/2009
HAHAHA, loved the ending with Emmett, it's just so... EMMETT! once again, great writing!
Emeraldfires chapter 3 . 4/29/2009
Hot!
AmeryMarie chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Oh my God! You wrote this? Expect a thank you card from my BF any day now. This story so got him laid. Smutty, smut, smut, smut. Totally hot though. Against the window. m! And I love that he is rubbing it in Jake's face and that Bella doesn't storm off when she finds out. Bitch pisses me off when she is all, 'Oh, Jakey-poo's feelings." Shut it, please.
myguy chapter 3 . 4/22/2009
O.M.F.E!The Lord loves you my dear! This here story is so damn HOT! I did'nt think it was possible to be more infattuated with Edward Fucking Cullen, but after reading this, I want to be fucked right through a wall! YES! And thank you and farewell asswipe Jacob Black! LOL...Great story! xoxo
Kyrene once Blood Roses chapter 3 . 4/20/2009
And the walls came tumbling down. Who knew how literal you were being? Wow, you have quite the way of writing. Very fitting for Edward. The first chapter was priceless. I like the idea of him being not so happy about Mr. Jacob and doing something about it. Emmett was priceless, Carlisle also. Awesome story.
reginah72 chapter 3 . 4/19/2009
I loved it thanks for suggesting it. I did add it to my community and I'm on to the next story you suggested!
ChieriAn9eL chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
oh Edward let her have it! jeesiechreesie told me I might enjoy it.. since I'm annoyed no one ever calls Bella out on her BS.. I sure did ;)
ol2bob chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
finally! someone calling Bella out on her selfish actions. wow.. Edward himself, too! she was always too worried about hurting Jacob to ever consider Edward's feelings- but that was always the case.. it only escalated after Jacob came into the picture...
Lululuvstwilight chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
Finally! I wanted so badly for Edward to show Bella how much she hurt him. As much as I love SM's writing and all of the books,I felt that this was a serious oversight. You did a great job with Edward showing Bella just how much her relationship with Jacob truly hurt him. You rock!
88 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »