Reviews for Windows
Elmo13 chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
Loved it really hot and sweet at the same time.
vanessarae chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
heehee, you know I told you it was great when I read it before, but the other reviews say it all! I hope you take some time off your "real" writing to explore this a bit further ;)
Moody Owl chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
Damn, woman. O.O

Please tell me that this fic is not really complete... please, please!

How can you NOT write him acting up on his fantasy? dies

Would you please drops on her knees and begs consider adding more to this? xD Pretty please?

Btw, if all the begging didn't tell it already, this fic was incredible, amazing, hot... and any other adjective you wish to put here. Gotta love a jealous Edward. ;D

Cake was amazingly hot too, I came straight here after readin that one first.

Anyway... yeah. Way to go!
Lady DestinyHope chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
u can't just leave it there! continue! plz?
vibhandaka chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Great job! I love it. Very in character Edward. Lol. I love that Edward always one ups Jacob. Ha.
jellyjamblue chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Yay, another story for you! ) Another great one, as well. I really enjoy your writing... from the plots to the dialogue... even something as simple as the paragraph spacing, haha, its all very easy to follow along with and get completely engaged in. Can't wait for more!
Felling chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
That was amazing. :)

It wasn't a lemon, (which I don't like...)

It was just perfect. .

Really taught stupid Jacob his damn place!

I hate Jacob and Bella's 'love' for him.

That why I skipped the whole Jacob part in New Moon. XD
RomperStomper chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
Loved this
yourmamasface chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
Wow, you're right. No lemon, but still hot! Edward has a great fantasy.
Liz4 chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
Oh, I loved this. Poor Edward. He had to have been feeling like this all through Eclipse. I really hated the way Bella behaved in that book because she was hurting him so much over and over. Your assessment that his heart would have been shredded over and over was right on. Thank you for letting Edward finally vent all of that on Bella - she really needed to hear that. She did have a total double standard for the two of them, letting Jacob get away with so much more even when she supposedly loved Edward the most. Stupid Jacob *grumble* Excellent job.
Phantom-writer3739 chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
ye-ah!

hotness. i loved this and edwards angsty little tirade-and the threat he made at the end.

i'm telling you-take a note of that: not asking; telling-that you need to continue this. the wedding night, a few key moments during the honeymoon, a little vamp sex after she's changed...

heheh, i'll be coming after you with a torch and pitchfork dragging rob with me. i will then lock you up in a cage with a laptop and for you to type and dangle rp in front of you until you're done at which point he will give you a not-so-little reward.

XD dontcha just wish it was that easy?
everlasting311 chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
Gahh. anyone who thinks that was less than fantastic would be a fool. end of story. Edward and his fantastic-ness...even when he's trying to get even with Jacob...sigh. So wonderfully in character. Major props to you for being able to capture that so well. ]
UGAgirl chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
hahaha, serves Jacob right! god i hate him. great one shot.
88 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6