Reviews for Windows
lindyrb chapter 3 . 12/19/2008
BWAHAHAHAHA! Both hot AND hilarious! When Edward finally decided to let go, he really LET GO. And as crass and unlikely as it is, his comment about "I didn't have it in me..." is definitely a 17-yr old guy to his bro type of comment.

So...any plans to continue this or do a sequel?
Hayleybop13 chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
I love your story! And the way you totally had Edward show Jacob, what an awesomely evil idea!
Nicholh2008 chapter 3 . 12/18/2008
this story was effing awsome! The last chapter was my fave (obviuosly!)
HourGlassGirl chapter 3 . 12/18/2008
i loved it! it was just what i always knew was in edward...and emmet/rosalies comments were too funny...i was hoping we'd get a reaction about him at the end on the damage they did to the house
iloveedwardcullenthevampire chapter 3 . 12/18/2008
Please continue, I love the reactions of the family. I want to see hwat the others say.
bloodyrosey chapter 3 . 12/18/2008
lol.

:bloodysrosey
FrancisHHr chapter 2 . 12/16/2008
uh... lets go Edward, lets go! Show her you're not a prude! You're just a gentleman! And to Jacob too! Can wait to read his reaction to everything! Muahahahahahaha...
Tainted Grace chapter 2 . 12/16/2008
yay you updated :) awesome i love this story :D
Gethernia chapter 2 . 12/16/2008
awesome! Are you hoing to make another chapter?
vanessarae chapter 2 . 12/16/2008
aah, how are you going to torture me like that! post the next one!
Phantom-writer3739 chapter 2 . 12/16/2008
very nice.

i am but a poor neglected child. can you believe my own mother isn't going to get me any christmas presents? -sniff-

please update with the second part of this. the part where edward completely shatters bella's notions of his prudishness.

please? -alice cullen pleading vampire eyes- you can give me an early christmas present in the form of the next chapter, like, pronto? XD

naw, but seriously, update soon!
Elmo13 chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
Loved it really hot and sweet at the same time.
vanessarae chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
heehee, you know I told you it was great when I read it before, but the other reviews say it all! I hope you take some time off your "real" writing to explore this a bit further ;)
Moody Owl chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
Damn, woman. O.O

Please tell me that this fic is not ~really~ complete... please, please!

How can you NOT write him acting up on his fantasy? ~dies~

Would you please ~drops on her knees and begs~ consider adding more to this? xD Pretty please?

Btw, if all the begging didn't tell it already, this fic was incredible, amazing, hot... and any other adjective you wish to put here. Gotta love a jealous Edward. ;D

Cake was amazingly hot too, I came straight here after readin that one first.

Anyway... yeah. Way to go!
Lady DestinyHope chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
u can't just leave it there! continue! plz?
99 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »