Reviews for Ex Multus Familia
Mary chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
This is a great fic and I can't wait to get started on the other two. Just wish I could see the videos that you made for Alec and Sidda and Seth and Robin. Keep up the amazing work!
pacificuser chapter 4 . 1/26/2011
cool! this is very high-quality stuff!
shiree022000 chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
I really like this story so far. Lots of new character to learn, but I'll get it.
Captain Grin chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
This is so awesome! And Jaz is so cool!
Sandra chapter 26 . 6/4/2009
Lovley and interesting chapter! Can't wait to see what happens next! Good luck with the sequel!
Alexa chapter 26 . 6/4/2009
Beautiful chapter! Thank you for this story! I'm looking forward to the sequel!
Winchester girl chapter 26 . 6/4/2009
Joshua is so cute! Can't wait for more Alec/Sidda!
Marcus Sylenus chapter 26 . 6/3/2009
Kudos, this was a great story from the start, and you kept us hanging on every chapter. I kinda wished you had done away with the F&%$#ng virus already, but I'll keep an eye out for the next one.

Looking forward to it!
FirstBorn chapter 26 . 6/3/2009
Thank you for taking us along on this amazing journey. Your original characters are believable and well-written. It's good to see the additions of other Transgenics and get their perspectives on life both before and after Manticore.

I was excited to see that you're writing a sequel and have put you on Author Alert. Take care.
nattylovesu chapter 26 . 6/2/2009
ok short sweet angst free and just after pulse day...THANKS!

Hope RL does not keep you from keeping your promise!

Cheers!
452max chapter 26 . 6/2/2009
Nice update I loved it. Please let me know when you post the other part of this story.
Peaslums chapter 25 . 5/26/2009
Let me just say that I wasn't planning on ever reviewing the fanfiction I've read. I felt that I would be doing you injustice if I didn't let you know that yours is the first and only story to date that I enjoy in which Alec and Max don't end up together. I was always a fan of M/A, but you have convinced me that there are other possibilities that work. Sidda's probably the best original character I have seen and I just wanted to pass that along.

Keep up the phenominal work, I'm looking forward to more.

Peas
nattylovesu chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
ps why is the story coming up as alec?
nattylovesu chapter 25 . 5/23/2009
hang up free max..finally

Its good tosee a mission through to an almost end and some normalcy for the folks

thanks for a grown up max and even a bit more mature alec and even dalton...

looking 4wrd for the updates
452max chapter 25 . 5/23/2009
Good update I cant wait for what si sto come next.