Reviews for My Irishman
Guest chapter 14 . 11/29/2013
Why have you not updated? This is such a lovely story I hate to see you give it up.
jakeline chapter 14 . 6/22/2013
Oh dear, oh dear. How will it end! I hope Tom and Henry are fine! Darn that John Warren!
alexbonita chapter 14 . 3/20/2013
por favor sigue haciendo esta historia, se que este comentario esta en español, pero quería decirte que tu historia me gusto mucho, te quería agradecer por esta historia alternativa, se leer en ingles pero se me hace muy difícil escribirlo, así que por eso te lo dejo para que traduzcas...
bueno eso quería decirte, que sigas haciendo la historia, y que por favor jane se quede con Tom, muchas gracias
moviegal102 chapter 14 . 3/9/2013
First off thank you so much for writing a becoming jane fic. I have been looking for fic for this film since I saw it and even though I know she did not have the happy ending in life, tragically, after the film I wish to see some continuing of the two of them. Blame Anne and James , their chemistry was so off the charts I couldn't help but hope for a different ending. Anyway I'm really enjoying this, I was smiling like a big idiot through most of it. Those two precious babies finally finding some happiness. John Warren, ugh slime didn't like him in the movie either. I think you've done a great job of continuing the story and still adding elements to it of her writing. I love seeing her still write p&p, hoping the happy ending Lizzie got she will get in this one. Can't wait for more , keep up the great work :)
Consti Grandchester chapter 14 . 3/6/2013
what a wonderful chapter! Please update soon!
jakeline chapter 13 . 1/27/2013
Please do continue! Like now? ;)
Consti Grandchester chapter 13 . 1/25/2013
great chapter! keep it up! update soon!
Consti Grandchester chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
it is a really great story, please update soon!
Lacie chapter 12 . 6/16/2012
I am engrossed in this story and would very much like more. I noticed how you have not updated it since 2008 and I hope you are well because I am wondering why you stopped writing... :(
Red Eyed Newborn chapter 4 . 1/15/2012
I can totally see Tom saying that last line! That was bloody brilliant
G-stories chapter 12 . 12/8/2011
great story! I want to know what is going to happen! update soon!
yofrid chapter 12 . 6/5/2011
This story is so wonderful! Please, don't leave it on such a cliff hanger, update soon )
Mo chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
PLEASE UPDATE!
LolaBubble chapter 12 . 12/18/2010
Ahh, would you please update this story? This is the most authentic descprition of the characters I could imagine and the story is enthralling although Jane and Tom are already engaged! (Normally one would often expect a story to get boring from that part on, I guess.) How could any fanfiction fulfil the expectations of a "Becoming Jane"-fan better than this? (Okay, maybe I am a bit too subjective now, I really love this story. One of the best fanfictions I've ever read.)
stephcetina chapter 12 . 8/9/2010
Omg.. I love your amazing story but please update! or I will not make it. haha.