Reviews for Black Maria
Synnerxx chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
This is so emotional and I love it. I love the idea that Vic confesses everything to Lem and kind of breaks doing it. Excellent fic.
Raven Morning chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
this was wonderful! I like the idea of Vic confessing to Lem. He was, after all, the most innocent out of all of them.
TBFF Nat chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Heartbreaking, almost had me in tears. Not how I ever pictured Vic coming clean but believably written and very soulful. Congratulations!
Damion Starr chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Amazing story. I finally saw the series premiere, and I was so struck by the ending when Vic put the pictures of Lem and his kids on his desk. A little reminder of happier times in a hellish place. I could totally see Vic going to the cemetery to talk to Lem, since that's the only person he *can* talk to.
SuperGoose chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
I don't think it's in-character for Vic to come and confess everything like this, but the story is well-written and a nice summary of all the twisted shit he did. Poor, poor Ronnie. He was as loyal to the team as Lem, in my opinion. The good soldier gets screwed.
Yammy1983 chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
yeah, I know what you mean! I'm in shock, too! (but after my private message you will allready know that ;-)

as allways a really great story and some kind of peace for my mind after watching "family meeting"!

I think that is exactely why vic put up only lems photo!

and thanks for the dedication, can't wait to fangirl with you about last nights episode!