Reviews for Habeas Canis
happyharper13 chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Loved it! This was hilarious and very oldschool CSI in the best possible way. I'm quite amused that the O'Reilly's first name is Ray.

wiseacre
hollyu chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
What a woonderful short fic. I really needed to read something that ended on a positive note. I wish we could get more great stories from such wonderful writers such as yourself. Thanks again
Famous4it chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
I really liked this and I really enjoyed your Riley interpretation.I wish more people would write about case was also very orginal and really was lots of fun :) !
sdbeth chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
LOL. That was fun. I like Riley. I just wish she didn't look like Catherine and Sofia. She needs darker hair! Thanks for the story.

Beth
ATrueParrothead chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
Brilliant! And I'm not just saying that because you used me and my mischevious boys. And, yes, the glue is still in their fur but they did enjoy the peanut butter treat! Great story and a wonderful bit of comic relief.
wlk68 chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
This was really cute. Just a nice, straight foward case fic with the characters all written very true to form. You even threw in some O'Reilly and Jesse Menken. Yay, continuity! I think this is the first Riley fic I've seen, too. And the comment about Greg punning himself to death? That was a nice touch. I can totally see it.