Reviews for The Deal
TonyGibbsFan chapter 18 . 2/28/2009
Glad you update and i can not wait for Hunter & Kevin get revange for Shawn. Stupid JBL can not see that Shawn has fall for him. Anyways more soon
barbiedoll chapter 18 . 2/28/2009
The Kliq are going to set things straight with those who raped Shawn, but how will they handle JBL? He has a change of heart and is in love with Shawn. Sigh, the complications of love. And what about Hunter? Will he get so heavily embroiled in this matter that it will affect his relationship with Jeff? What if the payback led to more complications and Jeff got caught in the whole mess? Please update soon!
shinigami sakura2000 chapter 18 . 2/28/2009
Damn! The kliq is coming back! Poor Shawn, so that's why he superkicked JBL at the royal rumble. Keep up the good work. I can't wait to see how the end turns out.
TheVampireLucinda chapter 18 . 2/28/2009
Mark and John are so cute in this! Although, I do feel so sorry for poor Morrison...he seems to have a hell of a story behind him.

Gah, and I'm worried about Hunter too, and Mark, because those two seem willing to kill someone if it has to do with Shawn...And then poor Bradshaw... *shakes head* He's in it deep, lol!

Sorry it took so long for me to review...busy again. XD But I still love this story, and I'm a little reluctant to see it end...However, at the same time, I'm really interested to see just HOW it'll end. I mean, what the hell are JBL and Shawn going to do?

XD Looking forwards to the next chapter, my friend!

TVL
AnonymousPunk chapter 18 . 2/28/2009
Oh great update! Loved it!

But poor Shawn. I hope he gets his happy ending :(
wrestlefan4 chapter 18 . 2/28/2009
Yay! The parts between Mark/Morrison were really nice and I can feel their connection and bond growing. I really like it...and I can just imagine Mark worrying himself over him too. I feel things about to get rough for JBL when the Kliq gets involved to take up for Shawn. I can't wait to see more as always. It's amaazing! :D
Chisato-chan chapter 18 . 2/28/2009
T.T Why is it so sad? I think JBL is doing the right thing but somewhere no it's not (oula I'm a very complicated girl!)! I hope that this story will finish good for Shawn and JBL! (a happy ending? No? T.T)

Mark and John are really cute, I never had to think about them like taht but why not? (Wait a minute, there's something between them or my brain is definitely dead?)

And I always love Jeff with Hunter! I want to see what Hunter's going to do for killing those m*f*!

Déjà presque la fin? Hey, but I won't lol! Merci, this chapter was very good (like the others !)

(And I'm glad that you appreciate my other review! I'm learning english in my high school and since I read some fics I understand better in oral and in written ! At least I hope lol!)
Esha Napoleon chapter 18 . 2/28/2009
JBL's turning into one big p*y! Just so that he can keep his feelings to himself!
SkyeEyes16 chapter 18 . 2/28/2009
JBL? A superstar? Pwahahahahaha! lol

I'm excited for H's scheming. I can't wait to see what exactly happens. :D

I see u've also inserted more of the "real world" content in as well.

Isn't Jeffy so supportive? XD

It's so sad that it's coming to an end. T.T But I'm still excited. :)
Animal Luvr 4 Life chapter 18 . 2/27/2009
I see nothing but red right now, because Hunter's going to kill those fuckers for hurting Shawn. Hell, I would too.

As for Jibble, I say he is doing the right thing...I can't stand seeing Shawn his "prisoner" anymore.
Chisato-chan chapter 17 . 2/26/2009
Wow, I read this fic since not really a long time and I love! Shawn/JBL is one of my favourite couple ! That's why I won't that your JBL muses go away T.T, they're so cute together! Yeah, I know, I'm bizarre I love JBL and this couple, but I'm proud of that :D!

Please update soon, I love so much this story

(Oh! And I'm sorry if you don't understand what I write, I'm french, I hope my english is not too bad !)
SkyeEyes16 chapter 17 . 2/25/2009
Wow. Wow. Wow. JBL and Shawn have feelings for each other. Mark and Morrison like each other. Triple H and Jeff are in love. Adam had his face pounded in. All looks pretty good in the world. XD Too bad Triple H found out about the rape though. This might make him neglect Jeff? Make Shawn defend JBL? IDK speculaton?

Now you said you're going to do a separate story for Mark and Morrison? I'm super excited for that! :) (Make a separate story for Jeff and Triple H too? XD)

Oh I have a "plot bunny" or whatever it is for a story. I was wondering whether you or someone you know could take it up and run with it? It hit me and I would like to see what someone could do with it.

Now I'm not a big fan of the Miz but the two main characters would be the Miz and Morrison. Miz is very straight with an extreme "liking" for women. On the other hand, Morrison has been crushing on Miz for awhile. Miz doesn't realize that Morison "swings for the other team" so doesn't see certain instances of Morrison's interest in him.

This idea was sparked by the Valentine's tag match between Carlito and Primo versus The Miz and Morrison for the date with the Bella Twins. When Miz and Morrison won, the Miz was all over both girls but Morrison hung back with seemingly little interest in the girls. And bam IDEA! XD If you don't care for the idea it's all good, but I'm just putting it out there.
Haricot-Vertes chapter 17 . 2/25/2009
great chapter! Yay a little Taker/Morrison. JBL better watch out because it seems hunter is coming for him...

sorry the review is short but pleae update soon.

- DX-Dynamite
HBKsMainEvent chapter 17 . 2/25/2009
Ahah the continuation. I myself am waiting on a few more reviews from people before I continue my story. Plus my mom was just diagnosed with cancer. So I'm slow. So this review is sent in an attempt to get my mind off things. Just what your story did. Once again another amazing update. Your story lifted me into it’s realm and I was for a moment once again encaptured behind the eyes of the WWE Superstars, namely Mark, Shawn, JBL and even Hunter. Which reminds me you were right one more person didn’t know. Now he does doesn’t he? I am sensing sledgie coming into play here with some serious JBL smackdowns by the cerebral assassin himself. However…thanks to you…I feel a turn against Hunter for a moment because as much as he deserves it, JBL has grown on me thanks to your amazing writing skills what to say, what to do? Now I am not sure what corner to root in. But I must say Angle needs to face the music…take that anyway you will whether it be sweet chin music, the Game by Motorhead, or a few dum dum dums signifying the undertaker’s misty appearance. Angle deserves a beat down and I hope he gets it sooner rather than later. I also feel that Hunter going after JBL is going to cause a rift in the DX partners even more so then his draft to smackdown and his relationship with Jeffro. Jeffro by the way is adorable and well written. I can’t wait to see a bit more of him even if he is a minor character. Once again not able to wait for an update, just as much of the biting on the nails edge of my seat excitement that Raw causes thanks to your amazingness. Yours Truly, HBKsMainEvent
Menaji chapter 17 . 2/25/2009
John and Mark are kind of cuite together! Good ideal for the pairing, I knew Mark still liked him. Man great chapter update soon. Also I hope Hunter dose not ruin things with Jeff. Dose Shawn really like JBL like dat? UGH
301 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »