Reviews for The Deal
Vidalia chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
My dirty mind thinks alike with yours. :D I love the story and the pairing.
enborderline chapter 5 . 12/13/2008
Ooh, I think Im in love with this fic! Its just so great. :D
Slrmn82 chapter 5 . 12/7/2008
Hey there,

Another fine chapter. Now it's getting rolling. Bad JBL, bad! Hope he doesn't become too controlling and violent. I really don't even know why I like him so much, when he spends his time being a jerk. Shawn's love life in this fic really is like a soap opera. I really like how all the characters interact and they keep their own distinctive personalities. Keep up the great work. Poor Shawn though. He really needs a hug.

Broham44 chapter 5 . 12/7/2008
I love Cena, he rulez! AND AWESOME STORY!
TheVampireLucinda chapter 5 . 12/7/2008
Oh my poor Shawn...If Bradshaw so much as lays a finger on him, I'll...I'll... *takes out katana*

Again, looking forwards to the next chapter...I'm terrified that Cena will get Shawn in trouble...and that Jibble will do something awful... *sob*

Lisa 1970 chapter 4 . 12/6/2008
I am so loving Shawn and JBL,was tempted to look up the script,but am going to be good,and not do!
TheVampireLucinda chapter 4 . 12/6/2008
Stop you? Stop me! I...I really, really like this story... *blushes* Am I sick? I don't even like JBL...at all...but dammit, I kinda feel for him here...I mean, who doesn't love Shawn?

Oh...ShawnMuse is going to kill me in my sleep...

Damnation, I admit it: I love this story, lol! And if a JBL-Muse appears in my head...I'm going to murder you! XD

Slrmn82 chapter 4 . 12/6/2008
Another great chapter. I really like that you included Hunter and their relationship in this story. It's one of the first fics where the relationships portrayed are realistic. Usually in fanfiction they are all shiny sparkles and soulmates and this isn't like that at all. Great work. And more JBL. Woo!

LCHime chapter 4 . 12/6/2008
Quick someone help her the jbl muse has taken over quick quick! OH man i will never ever ever ever like this pairing quick hunter or cena someone save shawn fast please?
Slrmn82 chapter 3 . 12/5/2008
So far this is great. I hope you don't make JBL a complete jerk. I've always kinda liked the guy. Can't wait for the next chapter. I am loving the shawn/jbl interactions.

TheVampireLucinda chapter 3 . 12/5/2008
OMG, I hate and love you for this! XD

Damn, now ya got me hooked...and ShawnMuse is going to beat my ass!

TheVampireLucinda chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
TVL:*stunned* O.o

HunterMuse: *jealous*

TakerMuse: *violently jealous*

TVL: C'mon, boys...Shawn still loves you too...

TakerMuse: There's gonna be Hell to pay... *glares at TVL*

TVL: *panicking* What did *I* do?

Haha, that was awesome! Yeah, the thought of JBL making a deal with Shawn make my stomach turn, bleh. *sigh* At least he ended up with Cena at the end, and not that pig Bradshaw. XD Loved it. :)

Lisa 1970 chapter 2 . 12/3/2008
I actually like the idea of Shawn/JBL,like seeing Shawn with different guys,make JBL nice!
LCHime chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
OMG i hate shawn/jbl that is just so wrong like shawn/hogan yuck yuck yuck as much as i don't like cena/shawn i rather have shawn be with cena then jbl.
asdfghhjjk chapter 1 . 11/26/2008