Reviews for The Deal
shinigami sakura2000 chapter 28 . 5/14/2009
Cute ending! Now I'm starting to wonder how exactly Chris got Bret to agree to the interview. You did a good job on this I'm glad that every ended happily for all of them, and your right when did Shawn ever have it easy? lol.
Dark Kaneanite chapter 28 . 5/14/2009
I can't wait to read the new story. And this was perfect, Shawn leaving it up to John about whether or not to forgive Hunt.
GrandpasGuitars chapter 28 . 5/14/2009
Okay, I get it now. Maybe I should've read this chap before I read the new chap of Heart to Hart... whatever. Should've, would've, could've, didn't. What matters is that you found a really satisfying way to end the Deal (and, of course, everyone STILL wants Shawn, even when they're with someone else. Jeff especially had me rolling) and build up hype for Heart to Hart (of course, I couldn't be more interested in H2H if I tried)

And I should be thanking you... I mean, Jibble is my least favorite guy, and you wrote a story so good that I actually started liking him.
Esha Napoleon chapter 28 . 5/14/2009
LOVE IT! Cant wait for the next chapter of Heart to Hart.
wrestlefan4 chapter 28 . 5/14/2009
Yayayay! *huggles* *runs to find other story!*
SkyeEyes16 chapter 27 . 5/5/2009
Truly absofuckinglutely the best story I have ever read on fanfiction EVER and quite possibly better than most of the published writings I have read. I'm a little teary eyed having finally reached the end. Very moving story. The quote that started it all very neatly ties everything up. "Si je sais ce qu'est l'amour, c'est à cause de vous" So yeah, I absolutely LOVE this story. It is beyond amazing. It makes me so happy and yet so sad because it is a wonderful ending but it ended.

I look forward to any tiny morsels of writing you find the time to toss at us. Hope to hear more about Nightwish as well in the near future. Good luck with the thing we call life. Love you! 3

Btw I loved the Mark and John culmination with the matching outfits and the collar. :)
EternalUnchainedMelody chapter 27 . 4/9/2009
That...that was beautiful. You made me love Jibble...and...I'm happy he and Shawn are together in the end. *blush* Really, really happy...

This was a wonderful story...I've never seen anyone portray JBL so...so kindly, so sympathetically. I think, in a way, everyone can relate to him in this way...

I'm basically speechless. I love this story, and you too, Nefatiri. I'm sad that it's at the end, but I'm so happy at how it ended...Thank you. Thank you for writing this wonderful story.

TVL
Haricot-Vertes chapter 27 . 4/8/2009
I loved the ending, though I am somewhat sad it had to end, I hope you will put up an epilogue.

Also I was surprised Shawn was on top because I always thought that JBL would be the top in that relationship ;]

Thanks so much for writing this story I love it -hugglez you because you are so awesome-

-The One and Only, DX-Dynamite
Goddess Of Metal chapter 27 . 4/8/2009
i can't believe this is the last chap, thankies for a great story
Cenalova-54-8284 chapter 27 . 4/7/2009
AH!

OHMYGODD! This will sound a little wierd but I love you! I can't believe they're together! I'm freaking out! Thats amazing! I love this story! It made me like JBL! Im like, freaking out, and my parents are wondering whats up, but OHMYGOD! AMAZZING! BEST STORY EVER!
Menaji chapter 27 . 4/7/2009
Ah! Okay first of all what did I tell you about staying up LATE! Chick your not getting paid for this lol and if you are pass along the info. Okay I have to say that at first I could not stand or see the fact that John and Shawn as a couple or Shawn even falling for him. But I guess since these last two chapters it work for me and the ending is grate!

xoxo

Also now I'm hoping you can go to sleep :) chow
GrandpasGuitars chapter 27 . 4/7/2009
I never thought I could love/hate JBL as much as I do now. God, that was a work of art. You deserve a standing ovation.
AnonymousPunk chapter 27 . 4/7/2009
Bravo! Great ending! (Surprised about Shawn topping but it seemed to fit)

*sniff* but now no more stories from you right? I'll miss them but good luck with everything!
Chisato-chan chapter 27 . 4/7/2009
Wow... I just love this story. It's beautiful and I love when this two are together (even if this last time I have something against Shawn...)!

It was a perfect "fin" ;)!

Thank you!
shinigami sakura2000 chapter 27 . 4/7/2009
Aw...I loved this chapter. Awesome ending for an awesome story! I'm glad they ended up this. After everything that happened they deserved to be happy! This story kicked ass!
301 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »