Reviews for The Deal
slashdlite chapter 27 . 4/7/2009
Thank you so much for writing such a beautiful ending to this fic! I thoroughly enjoy it but am sadden to read that this is your last fic. Anyways, I wish you all the best in your future endeavours! God bless you!
HalebIsForever chapter 27 . 4/7/2009
love how you end it. I really loved this fic
wrestlefan4 chapter 27 . 4/6/2009
OMG OMG I'm in tears...seriously...what to say? It's so damn perfect and amazing...and...done sadly. But the end was good. I'm so sad this is over and your last fic but it was so good, it was simply amazing. I feel like morning though...yet celebrating because YES YES YES they're TOGETHER! I love it so much. Not a lot makes me cry, thank you thank you thank you so much for this. It's forever on the very top of my fave fics list and you are one tremendous author. I hope we don't really have to say goodbye to you...maybe just maybe you'll be back sometime in the future? *crosses fingers* But if you really are going out for good, go out with a bang...and you have. Bravo on this it's priceless. JBL/Shawn forever
Dark Kaneanite chapter 27 . 4/6/2009
*sniffles* That was beautiful hun. *Claps hands* And so suited to their personalities.

I loved it hun and I wish you the best in your writing future.
Esha Napoleon chapter 27 . 4/6/2009
This was one beautiful chapter. Well Done :)
CookingKiller chapter 27 . 4/6/2009
You just wrote the perfect ending I wanted.

Dude, I'm having a moment too.

The descriptions are just great, as is the dialog.

I love how dominant you made Shawn, here. All those things he whispers to John build up the passion wonderfully, and of course all along the reader is ecstatic to see it finally happen, so it's a pretty awesome mix of good and intense feelings.

Then their little talk is just sweet. You feel the love.

This is probably my favorite line of the whole chapter, maybe of the whole fic even :

[“That’s because they don’t know you like I do.” Shawn rose up to capture John’s lips again. “I…love…you…so…much,” he murmured. John held him tightly kissing him back.]

It's always sad to see a great fic end, but this ending is good enough that I find myself quite completely satisfied. An epilogue would just be the cherry on top.

I know if I ever feel like reading a good (love) story with intense moments and an ending that doesn't let me down, I'll go back to this. :) Thanks for writing it.
Animal Luvr 4 Life chapter 27 . 4/6/2009
Aw...
Cenalova-54-8284 chapter 26 . 4/6/2009
YAY!

JBL finally told Shawn he loved him! Thats amazing. More? Pleasse?
slashdlite chapter 26 . 4/6/2009
Yeah! Both Shawn and John said the magic words to each other! Things will turn out well.
Dark Kaneanite chapter 26 . 4/6/2009
Aw. Now Jibbs gets it. It only took him forever to figure out what he wanted. lol

Mark in a collar? Kill me now *fans self* And Mike and Chris, I have the feeling that they'll be just what the other needs.

Lovin' It!
AnonymousPunk chapter 26 . 4/6/2009
Woo! Finally!

Now we just need the happy ending... I hope :)
shinigami sakura2000 chapter 26 . 4/6/2009
It's about damn time! Shawn admitted he loved John and now John finally admitted it too. Now I'm getting curious are you gonna end this at the royal rumble or at no way out? Either way I really enjoyed this chapter. I can't wait to see what Shawn's reaction is, and What do you mean Jibble quit at wrestlemania? I knew I should have watched it!
wrestlefan4 chapter 26 . 4/6/2009
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! He said it! I'm so happy! Please let them be together or I might die and not be able to finish any of my ffics, lol. Good grief, you are so so good at getting the emotions down. I can feel everything between John and Shawn as if I'm one of them. I love your writing so much, it's not just reading words on a page, it's feeling. It takes a special, talented, writer to really cross the realm for simply words on a page to actually making the reader get lost and feel the things the characters are feeling and actually invest their own emotions in the story. I so don't want this to end! :( But I understand it can't go on forever, lol.

I also have to comment on Mark and John again, they are just too much! I was laughing when you described the outfits and the reactions to them. I have this little thing with Mark in a dog collar, it's like...a secret fantasy or something lol. He would just look so hot like that, leather and dog collar...yum. He's leashed to Morrison though so I better back off, rofl. They go together so well.

Mike and Chris? Hm, I wouldn't have thought but I bet it could work...if egos didn't clash too much lol!

I'm so sad JBL is leaving...not right at all, just when he's getting popular with fficers! Gah, what is the man thinking? lol

Great job as always I am so elated by the last line of this chapter! Loves muches!
Menaji chapter 26 . 4/6/2009
I mad as hell that Mark had a dog collor on him. lol Anyways...please update soon. I guess Shawn/JBL is kind of growing on me.

xoxo
CookingKiller chapter 26 . 4/6/2009
So nice to have that right after Mania !

JBL quitting made me so sad. I'd definitely love an OST about it.

Now omg, that last line. YOU SAID IT, JOHN. And before Shawn, even. Shawn never clearly said the three little words, did he.

Especially loved the whole part with Shawn staring into the mirror. Excited for the next part :D
301 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »