Reviews for Unholy Betrayal
Dark Austral chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
Aw! *all teary-eyed* That was beautiful. First I was all ticked and angry at Uriel. No one betrays Castiel like that and gets away with it! And Alastair, how you wrote him was so in character and great. And Cas, just loved him even more. So concerned over his host and then Dean and Sam and at the end with the gift.

And I liked how in the mix of all the angst, sadness, and joy you added humor in Dean's delivery line of "I can’t believe I’m actually saying this…but get your hands off my angel, you demonic son of a bitch.” Cracked me up. Just love the relationship between Dean and how he was so angry with anyone touching Castiel.

Thanks for writing this! So gonna on my favs list!
weeziewatts chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
Thanks for making me cry. Bah! I am just to emotional when it comes to these three beings. And yay!for Sam being saved.

weezie
Feathered Filly chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
HOLY BAJEEZERS! I have got to say, that was the single most angsty violent fic I've ever had the pleasure of reading! You have the great talent of being able to write perfect description, so the reader can picture everything in their mind. I sincerely hope you will write another Hurt!Cas fic - cause there just aren't enough well written NON-slash ones out there.

Using the Spear of Destiny was a super creative unique idea. I doubt anyone else would have been able to come up with that, and use it as perfectly as you did in this story. You had Castiel's and Alastair's voices down perfectly. Even though Alastair is a heartless evil bastard, I love his character - he's much more interesting to me than Azazel ever was. Then of course Cas, he's been my favorite character ever since he appeared at the end of 'Lazarus Rising'.

Adding this story to my favorites and setting an author alert for you, in hopes of more stories from you! :D
Star Mage1 chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
awesome story.
Carole chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
I loved the ending. You made me cry.
heartfallen chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
Excellent story and fantastic writing. Thanks for writing and sharing
Twinchy chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
The Spear was a gorgeous idea! And poor Castiel suffering silently and brave at the hands of Alastair - heart-breaking.

The Winchester-brothers-to-the-rescue scene was awesome too with just the right amount of demonic teasing and a bit of Sam and Dean hurt on the side.

You honestly brought me to tears with the final sentence; and nothing's going to be the same for Dean either after that revelation.
lovinandrew chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
What can i say mate?...Heaps! LOL

I loved this story fromt the very first words until the very end. Dean's use of my angle was so sweet i got all fuzzy with it hehe. The torture was just to delicous and i wanted to jump through there and punch Uriel myself.

Oh yea fall you bastard LOL. Nothing worse than being betrayed by a comrad in arms, a brother. And even if Kripke doesnt make him in the show i have no doubt one day he will, he contempt and quick use to use violence on humans,and his easy acceptance of doing things his way instead of his fathers way is just to easy. I hope he suffered at the hands of his father hehe.

Alaister? LOL you know he may be a demon but i d love him. His sarcasm and the way he speaks just cracks me up lol.

Aww and the gift Dean got was so sweet...*The fluttering of wings?* Sigh for a moment my mind wandered LMAO! dont do that :P

Anyways after my long winded review i will leave, just keep these fics going dude! love them

Debbie oxox
FirstBorn chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
Good story. It makes so much sense that Uriel became a fallen angel, his contempt for humanity is so much in line with the way Lucifer's fall is portrayed (at least the way I understand part of it). And gotta say it couldn't have happened to more deserving creature.

I also like that Sam is saved through Dean's faith. Take care.
lere chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
Such a beautiful conclusion. Thanks for sharing the story with us.
mtee1958 chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
Now that's the way to end the story!

Fabulous! Loved it.
RNandSniper chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
So before I get mushy,

Was Castiel wearing the same clothes at the end?

Okay, on the the real review...

The beginning and Uriels betrayal:

Possible maybe, could eventually be cannon. I rewatched all the scenes with Castiel and Uriel, and Uriel is an angry, contemptuous, supercillious Btard. If you watch Castiel's reactions to Uriel what Uriel says, he look almost embarrassed at points and at others angry.

Allistar, if he didn't get wasted by Anna's light show, I'm sure he go to hell to have a chance to get at Castiel again, just for the fun of it.

Dean coming and saving Cas

That is a beautiful line- "I can’t believe I’m actually saying this…but get your hands off my angel, you demonic son of a bch.” Loved it. And Dean's fear when Castiel is brought up to heaven. If not for your beginning AN, I would have thought that you offed Cas.

The End.

You honestly made me tear up. And I was sitting in my Chem lecture at the time. The guy beside me thought I was on smack.

All together, wonderful job. YEAH for another angsty, heartfelt Dean and Cass story. Not a Dean on Cass story, if you catch my drift.

So to your AN at the beginning, don't worry we all like to beat up on the charcters we love. And I too blame Kripke
vballangel06 chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
i really liked this story, from the very beginning w/ castiel being tortured to the end w/ sam getting saved. *squee* i loved dean's line of "get your hands off my angel, you demonic son of a bitch." it made me giggle. :)
Zarz chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
This is really, really great! I love Castiel in this fic - he's a wonderful blend of understandably human and far more than human. I'm really glad Dean and Sam finally found him at the end, and he got to go Home. The final scene was really sweet as well. The beer line seemed very Dean, and I'm so glad of the reassurance Dean and Sam both got at the end. Though I'm a little confused about Sam's saving being a gift to Dean. Given the dynamic between the brothers, it was about the best gift Dean could have gotten, but I would have thought the saving of Sam would depend more on Sam himself than Dean. Unless, perhaps, it was more because of Sam's willingness to use the Spear of Longinus to save Castiel, despite being burned by it. And while it did get a bit gory at times, I'm a real sucker for H/C fics, and you wrote an incredible one! Great work, and I'm looking forward to reading more by you!
LovinJackson chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
THANK YOU! and Seriously? This Fic was awesome and I probably got into it a little more than is healthy but considering you wrote it then I know I'm not alone in my sick desires for hurt/comfort.

Considering you were torturing an angel I was stunned by how realistic you made it. It was totally easy to believe what I was reading and OMG you hurt him and OMG I love you for it. Getting a short glimpse of him hurt in "Heaven and Hell" definately made the idea appealing and you just went all the way with this one and I love it.

Dean charging in and telling Alastair to let "His" angel go while at the same time actually acknowledging what he had said was hilarious and so Dean! But you always get Dean perfectly ... in fact you get all of them perfectly. I could "hear" alastair in my head when I was reading him ... same with the others

Well done and thanks :)