Reviews for What If the Sky Wished?
Treasure Family chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Uh, I don't know what to say. I thought that this one will be the continueation(is this how it's spelle?) of the first "What if".
Morino20 chapter 2 . 3/18/2012
Tch, u better continue, hiatus? Get ur ass up n continue writing this. Understand.?
My Blender Is Better Than That chapter 2 . 1/9/2012
Nooo, this story is not schucks! I'll be waiting for the update!
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Kinda the seme is alitte idk?
IceDragon5683 chapter 2 . 5/16/2011
No! Please continue! You can't leave poor Tsuna crying like that! Please make them realize their in love!
CanceledFanficWriter chapter 2 . 12/13/2010
Australia is awesome~

I'll be waiting~
GuenevereNimueh chapter 2 . 12/2/2010
Well it would suck if you stop the story here, I rather like it and I wanna see how it would end.

Since you ended the story with the airport thing and the briefing, then just let all the characters go to an Island to settle a case or a mission. Like some Mafia clan, that is also part of their family, is trying to make a ruckus in that area or doing some VERY dangerous and dirty work that is actually probited by Vongola law/rules therefore they need to deal with them as they are also ruining the Vongola name.

Tsuna will divide his guardians to two groups and they need to live separately. He would go with Mukuro, Gokudera and Yamamoto, then Hibari and the rest. Of course this would make Hibari upset as he already thought that the Hervibore would team up with him and basically live with (him) them during the mission. Although not knowing why and just brushed it aside.

The mission went on and the story goes.

Hope this plot helps, not that I'm an expert, but pm me if you need anything I would gladly help if I can.
racooncity chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
uhm... i think about the last paragraph, you mistaken Kusakabe to Kusabe... hehehehh.

anyways, I'm waitin for this! :D i love your What If the Sky Did?, so hopefully this will satisfy me too. Good job! if you need ideas, you can ask me and I'll help you as much as you can hehe.
hellzboy chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
it didn't suck.. hehe I want you to continue! I hate one night stands~ XD and I hate Unfinished fanfics... so please Update this!
ireadtoomanybooks chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Not that bad XD LIked the first bit better... Sora was so cute!
xShiroi-chan chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
Aiyee! Cute! Lol, I would say it's a lime... Hmm... Hahas, are you going to continue it? OO ?

Shiroi(:
sigyn-chi chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
-aaw- One night stand? pfft. Impossible. I can see this as a series of one night stands. -laughs-

But nice first chapter. I'll be waiting to see how Sora-chan fits in her parent's drama. -laughs-
Ila Way chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
NICE ONE! TSU-CHAN! xD

I LOVE IT! Wohoo!~ yay! but gah! I was reading this in the wrong time.. now im feeling angsty.. gahh!

anyway, good job on the leom.. it was like. great xD in your own way.. i mean not describing too much, just nice for oh the imagination!~ xD wohoo!

OMG~ Please do make another one xD
indigo.lizzy chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
wow that was so awesome!
Alphakennybody chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
wow! i like the idea you have for the story! please dont make it a one night stand! make it an every night stand...did that make sense? anyways im just being weird again! hope you continue!