Reviews for As though from far away
UnclaimedDemigod chapter 6 . 8/14
Oh, please continue! Is it just wishful thinking, or is Dickon still alive?!
x8xdanix6x chapter 6 . 9/14/2010
Hi, I've just recently started reading your SG Stories. I was wondering if you are planning to continue this story atsome point? It's rally good so far
Skeleton Leaves chapter 6 . 5/25/2010
I simply adore this story, the darkness of it mixed with bittersweet memories. Please continue this!
Hero in the Making chapter 3 . 1/4/2010
I'm confused. Is Dickon dead?
Lady in the Meads chapter 6 . 12/14/2009

I have recently been interested in your stories!

Please, please continue this one, I really love it. If it's not an inconvenience, I really want to find out what happens between Dickon and Mary and Dr. Craven!
Earelwen chapter 6 . 11/22/2009
Awesome story! By far the best 'Secret Garden' one I've read. Please write more, though sympathies on the writer's block and work load.
Hatty09 chapter 6 . 7/7/2009
Hi, I think this is a really well written story. I only hope that you haven't given up on it! I love the fact that not everything is happy at Misselthwaite like in so many other stories. You've really captured the fact that they lived in an era when they would have experienced tragedy. I hope you update this story soon.
Rishtalak chapter 6 . 6/23/2009
Holy shit, I saw that "Doctor" Craven would ship her off to the loony bin, but not that she would be there for six months! I hope you won't keep us in suspense for so long again. I desperately want to know what is going to happen next! As well as when Dickon is going to enter the scene.
felicityphoenix chapter 6 . 6/23/2009
Glad to have you back, girl! Your writing has been sorely missed! Now this is a chapter that knows how to leave a person hanging! Dickon has to save Mary if she cannot save herself! That is a terrible thing to wake up to! That is a situation to make a reader squirm! Excellent writing!
mosxyo chapter 6 . 6/21/2009
hey, i'm reading another fic of yours, even though it's presently unfinished (I usually never read unfinished stuff for fear that the author will lose interest and leave me hanging...) since I liked your other one so much.

You said at the beginning that it might be confusing, but I'm really liking how you've got two stories going on at once and it's not that confusing with the two story lines. Hope that nothing catastrophic happens between 6 and 7. I'll be thoroughly dissapointed if you don't update! *shakes finger* lol.

Expecting Rain chapter 6 . 6/21/2009
Yay, you updated! I was worried that you'd abandoned this story and we wouldn't get to read any more. I love this story, and it's my favorite of yours, so I hope you continue updating! And by the way, any hope of you finishing "Archie and Lilias"? Anyways, about this story: I really like your descriptions, especially the beginning scene with the sunlight and the photograph. I also like that Dr. Craven is the villain, because I've never liked him (he's a bit of a villain in my stories as well). And wow, what a twist at the end! I can't wait to read the next chapter, so hopefully you will have it up soon!
passionmischief chapter 6 . 6/21/2009
o...its such a tragedy...i was all sobs while reading
deactivate-account chapter 6 . 6/20/2009
And you're back - let joy be unconfined! You've been missed around this tiny corner of the net.

Woah, is pretty much all I have in reaction to this chapter - which I read twice through to make sure I was getting it - that was intense. I loved the building of tension from the sweet flashback of the photo to the revelation at the end.

Is Dr Rivers just a character name or is Dr William Rivers from both Real Life and Pat Barker's Regeneration Trilogy about to make a cameo? I do hope so.
passionmischief chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
that sanskrit sloka was awesome.

u have really got depth in your writing.

m looking out 4 more.

P.S : U from India?
writersz cramp chapter 5 . 5/12/2009
My first Secret Garden story, and it's making a good impression! :D That is certainly dark, but I like it! Is Colin...dead? But from that letter from last letter, does it mean that Dickon is still alive?

Oh, I hate that Ira? Doctor Craven's wife. She's so pretentious! What does she know about the adventures of Mary and Dickon and Colin? She doesn't have any right to even set foot onto the Craven Mansion! Sorry, I was a bit carried away...

Can't wait!