Reviews for Being the Cause of Immediate Withdrawal
nico420 chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
I love this! It's great! This is how I imagine Cartman feeling about Kyle. I liked how he kept thinking, "Look at me."
silver-wolf-demon-girl chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
this was just too perfect! i think you captured Cartman's pernsonality spot on! instant fave! :D
symphknot chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Beautiful *O*
Koi Carp chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
I feel like Cartman right now, about this story.

The descriptions were wonderful.

I loved your words.
Monique23 chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Oh, this is Cartman and I utterly love it!

Your style is pretty good and I'd really like to read more of your kyman..

Brilliant.. this flews to the favourites

xo
Villain chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Hrrrnnnnng. This is brilliant. Effing perfect Cartman. I'm just so impressed and speechless right now. I never read anything below M rating and now I realize what an idiot I am for doing that. Thank goodness this was referred to me-this total gem!

I just...asfoiunglkhjajGahj. Brilliant.
Trellia chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Absolutely perfect. You've got the delicate art of Cartman/Kyle completely mastered. I loved this little interlude! :)
passionateartist chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Oh my god, I...I'm so addicted to this pairing! The one and only OTP! This was so beautiful! (tears up in admiration) I love it how you dove into Cartman's mind as he insulted Kyle!

Beans
meanieberry chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
This is adorable~~!I love it!

I always think Cartman is trying to get Kyle's attention with his bad acts in the show!

LOL Eric, just be frank and Kyle will be yours!
Itsukashi chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Gorgeous story, really. It's my absolute favorite type of Cartman/Kyle story, what with the addiction and in-character dialogue. You did it very well, I really enjoyed reading it.
HUTCCCH chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
Loved it loved it loved it.

Haha, and though he wasn't a major character, I loved your little Stan being reasonable. :D
Raccoon Child chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Jesus Christ. Stop being so good.

... Wait, shit. No, you just keep writing like this, you're my hero. XD

This totally made my heart jump several times, fizzing with the bubbles Cartman felt in his blood. It's

so well written, so IC. I need to read more from you. Please. ;-;

Again, I could not pick my favorite scene. I adore this as a whole.

You're probably my favorite SP writer now, and all because of these three oneshots you've published

here. I'm so amazed; I have a lot to learn from you, haha.

Best wishes! (Sorry if my English sucks.)
Jade Watson chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
aww, poor cartman. fantastic oneshot by the way.
KittyScarlet chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
OMJ! Cartman def has the hots for Kyle. It was very IC. I don't normally like much slash, with the exception of creek, so this is really awesome. Then again, I've always kinda liked dark one-sided CartmanxKyle D
TheXYZ chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Aw. AAW. That is so sad. Poor Eric... he's way too socially fucked up to really express his feelings. THAT IS TOO SAD.

You are awesome. You are my God. MORE MORE MORE NOW NOW NOW MORE MORE MORE!

...I am addicted too, I think. 8D