Reviews for Scourge of the Goa'uld
chibi chapter 5 . 9/30
interesting story. shame you haven't continued it.
Malix2 chapter 5 . 5/4
Another really good story that hasn't been updated in years. It's rather depressing although not exactly anything near a new experience for me unfortunately. I've been reading fanfiction for years now and I've long since lost count of how many stories I've read that I got to the last chapter and realized they haven't been updated in a very long time and likely won't be ever again. There are likely far more abandoned stories on this and most other fanfiction sites than there are completed and/or active stories. It's the nature of fanfiction I suppose, people do it for their own enjoyment and on their own free time, and many don't have a mostly complete outline of how they want the story to go, so eventually one of those conditions causes problems, either they grow tired of it, have other priorities take up all their time, or they run out of ideas of where to take it.
cko2 chapter 5 . 8/8/2014
Nice story and it would be amusing to see where you with this if you ever get back to it at all.
jauladellga chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
splendid, magnificent story, ┬┐continue?
Look what Jesus did chapter 5 . 6/24/2014
When are the other three parts of this arc being posted come on you can't get us intrigued like this and just cut us off
Helljump chapter 5 . 2/25/2014
Found this fic an age ago, and it still make me chuckle now. Genuinely sad that there's been no sign off life over the last year or so though. The fact that it's been left just after the intro to a multi parter feels cruel.
The dialogue feels a little clunky here and there, but that's forgivable, don't recall spotting any typos, and grammar looks good. Thumbs up in that regard.
Only other thing worth mentioning is that the Gilbert and Sullivan snippet made me laugh, and I hope for more of its like.
All in all, this fic gets two thumbs up.
padawan85 chapter 5 . 2/24/2014
Very nice story, it's been hard lately to find good ranma stories, most are discontinued, please tell me you plan to continue this one, can't wait to see more near misses between each other or even the asgard.
Lilmouse8 chapter 5 . 12/6/2013
Interesting, I like where this story is going.
Looking forward to reading more, keep up the great work.
Diablo Largato chapter 5 . 11/14/2013
Please write more soon, I am enjoying this story a ton. Hope you havent given up on it. Keep up the great work.
A W chapter 4 . 10/25/2013
So this is the season finale of season 1 then.
Error4North chapter 5 . 9/23/2013
Good work, I like the story. Always good to read a good Ranma story.
Dragonlord1199 chapter 5 . 4/3/2013
R u dead?
egwolf65 chapter 5 . 3/14/2013
great story!
Innortal chapter 5 . 3/4/2013
Well done, nice work, shocked to see the last bit you worked on isn't here. Keep your muse alive.
shugokage chapter 5 . 3/1/2013
Interesting story good luck!