Reviews for Indulge
kirsten chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
so far ive read the first one and then indulge...i cant wait to read the next one you are a very good writer
SlytherinAngel258 chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
this is amazing! i read Need last night but i didnt get a chance 2 review. this is SO hawt!
PreciousJuls chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
You have to write more! This was so amazing!
Gizmochick chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
This chapter was awesome! So much built up passion and yearning! I loved it! It's just too bad that they did have to be related still. I guess that's what makes it more interesting though. LOL
Michaela Thomson chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
OH MY GOD! That was awesome, you are seriously talented. my applause.
ashpi chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
All hail fluff. Although MUCH more to the story than that, I just have an obsession with fluff. And the story itself is, of course, awesome. I love, the ending. It's perfect. It's final. I love it!
Michaela Thomson chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
it was insanely awesome. you've got to write more these things are addictive.
Lindsay Patchan chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
I love your stories, but I just have one little thing, when they are sitting at the breakfast table you have written that Clary lifts one eyebrow to Jace but in the books it is clear that Clary can't raise a single eyebrow at a time and is jealous of Jace and anyone else who can. I know it was super anal to bring that up lets just give it up to my super OCD.

Again I love your stories!
Bine chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
I really liked the idea with that "special rune".

Maybe Cassandra Clare will take the idea into her book (if its still possible).

Go on writing cause when I can imagine it, its good .-)
Innocent Lamb chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
OMG OMG OMG! I so jope my first is like this!
Lady Saffir chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
I love the depth of pain and feeling you had in this. Loved it, absolutely loved it.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Wow. I've read all of your Mortal Instruments stuff, and seriously, you should try your hand at creative writing, you're insanely talented. Seriously, you should write professionally!
LovewithWars chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
Wow - it's too bad this was'nt in the book, this is awesome

I have got to read the other one now, i hope you write more.
Gwyn Gwanylada chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
Amazingness. In-character and pure awesomeness. Oh, the smell of talent.
fan of yours chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
love it write more please
46 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »