Reviews for Edward's Epiphany
s.Two chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
i love the little moments between nessie (yes i've taken to calling her that...oh no x_X) and edward, it was beautiful
LittleMissMurdered chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
AW . . . that ws SOO CUTE! I LUV IT!
TheSingingGirl chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
Ha ha- great change in mood at the end. Suddenly Rose is angry again!

Couple of grammatical points: you didn't close speech marks in the last paragraph and you put its' a couple of times instead of just its, but I'm only pointing this out because I know I find it helpful when other people do so for me.

You evidently do 'cute' very very well. :)

Right, I'm off to read some of your other ones, if I have time!

TSG
emmief5 chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
wow this was really good, you have a excellent grasp on edward keep up the good work 8-)
Alice Cullen 1534 chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
aww so sweet!
Caotico Lasair chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
-drool- I love Edward's Vanquish! It is the sexiest car ever! I saw a pic of what SM described it of, from, WHATEVER! But I really love the Vanquish. If Jacob had totaled it I would have written numerous fanfics about torturing him. I am evil like that and I never liked Jacob much anyways.
icrodriguez chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
Ok, BEAUTIFUL. That was truly wonderful. I really hope you continue with it. I'd love to see maybe an intimate and private conversation between Bella & Edward, before the birth scene begins. Your writing is fantastic. Please post more ASAP !
Kayanne chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
I love this! Please say it isn't a one shot! Please update! You wrote this so well!
ms.cullen4ever chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
Hi i have some good critisism and some bad, first the good. Verry good idea I love the story line. And a verry good job of describing Rosalie. It makes me still hate her lol. Ok for the bad. It is verry good but yoiu make edwaard seemed verry relaxed. In breakingdawn that whole time he is just worried that he will lose Bella. He might be happy that he baby loves him and bella but I dont think he would be that happy. Still a verry good story I liked it you dont have to listen to my idea lol it was just a pitch. Thnx. -edward and bela 4ever-
ShortyLisa chapter 1 . 11/26/2008