Reviews for New Hope
maraudering88 chapter 1 . 1/25
AHHH OH MY GOD I LOVE THIS. It's a nice change, because almost always we see Lily absolutely dreading the fact that James was chosen as Head Boy and we read about how much she "hates" him and wastes several weeks saying that she hates him when she doesn't. James was so witty and Lily's so cute, I love seeing a flustered Lily who likes James back. That poor girl, she was so embarrassed but it's okay because the boy she likes likes her back! :')
My cheeks hurt from smiling so hard, your fic was so funny! I really love how you write James, Lily, the marauders and Lily's friends! I wish you'd write more jily/marauders fics because your characterisation is spot on! :)
thegirlwhoflies chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
I LOVE IT LOL :) If I were her, I'll probably want to hide in the broom closet out of embarrassment haha :D That was really good!
spaghetti9 chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
you truly are BRILLIANT
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
me gusta mucho :) (I like it a lot)
thewitchisdead chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
flawless soty, funny and charming :3
jonski chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
Very good. I like it very much, but, I think Lily is a prefect before she got the Headgirl.
PhantomPotterGirl chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Now that was cute. And seriously hilarious XD I loved this one-shot! It'd be great if you wrote another chapter for this but I think that keeping this a one-shot is perfect :D :D
Esther'sCourage chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
haha that was so cute :) i (singsong voice) looooved it! Pleased keep writing, darling. The world needs more fluff;)
CheshireCat123 chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
I liked the welsh name :P
PenonPaperFingersonKeys chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
HILARIOUS! AH, so, so, so, soooo funny!
mochieay chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
That was absolutely brilliant. I love one shots and this one was wonderful. My two favorite lines were:

“That, or Dumbledore smokes crack for recreational purposes.”

“Seems Dumbledore’s dementia is finally started to kick in – doesn’t he remember I was the one behind the most peculiar ailment that made all the professors only able to communicate through interpretive dance?”
An Aspiring Author chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
i thought that this was lovely! i especially liked lily's friends!
Sionna Dehr chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
Hee! Hee! Nice one. Excuse me while I burst into fits of laughter, that was hilarious!
Nicole chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
this was a great story! you really captured the characters well! (:
Pyromaniac-Girl chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
That was a good one-shot, you should continue writing them.

I liked the part where James talked about being the leader of the prefects after he had spent years 'evading their wrath'.

I enjoyed the story! Hope that you will have a good day!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »