Reviews for Dear Diary, it's Samantha
KPH chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Very cute! But I just have one nitpick. If you were talking about Samantha's sister saying Mr.T would marry her, her name is Sara. Not Dorothy.

Still, I liked it!
AlexDupre-TreeHiller chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Really enjoyed this perspective! Great job!
daycrump79 chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
sorry about not logging in. I really wish this was more then 1

chapter because this is a really good story and I would have

loved 2 read more
Trollin Blue86 chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
This is cute and funny! Great job!

-TrollinBlue86 chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
great job! I really liked it :) I was so excited to see a few Sixteen Candles fanfics on here, thanks! that is definately one of my all time fave movies,I think I have watched it 5 times this week lol. I am totally in love with Jake Ryan!
Rainwoman72 chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
This is so cute and funny. It really captures the events of the movie. Good job!
csimouse chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
I enjoyed it!
pipsqueak66 chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
haha cute! I like that "maybe when i turn 17..."
d for delete me chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
LOL at the end! I loved it. It's especialy awesome reding it straight AFTER you've watched sixteen candles... Several times in a row.
jAwbr3aker chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
great writing, it's like i could really hear sam talking to me right there. i can easily picture her and imagine her voice in my head. i think you got into her character really well. awesome job
iloveromance chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
I love the idea of a diary entry for Samantha! Sixteen Candles is one of my all-time favorite movies and I have always wondered what happened with her and Jake after the movie ended! I hope that you will be adding to this because it's very good! Loved reading it!
An-Outlaw-A-Lady chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
ha ha. Cute. I especially like the last line. ;) I wish there were more Sixteen Candles fics
writingxonxwalls chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Very cute and funny (: I like it.
Porkchop Sandwiches chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
Aww! This is really cute! I think you did Samantha's character very well, and I have seen this movie too many times to count. It's one of my favorite movies but the weird thing is the more I watch it the more I want to hear what happened after that one day. So your piece made me very happy :)