Reviews for And the Thunder Rolls
Guest chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
that was great
MelanisticLeopard chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
I REALLY LIKE your lemons xD I don't OFTEN read ZackxReno... but you wrote them so well :D
IlexraXVII chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
The hottest story i have EVER READ XD i COULDN'T stop making weird giggle noises through the whole thing omfg...amazing i love it sooo much xD
AkumaStrife chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
oh my god this was the best! XD it was incredibly sexy and just a plain turn on, as it was angry sex(which is a win). But i love how you kept them in character and had them still be upset with each other, teaser and insulting. Although it only makes sense that Zack would be a little more warm towards him afterwards ) (gives love) I admit i was surprised though: Reno doesn't bottom...but maybe it's okay...just this once.
ColorMeChromatic chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
I loved the battle between Zack and his thoughts during the process and the constant bickering. It was funny, cute, and wa sexy. Great Job!
Fujoshimon chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
*clutched nose and stuff it with tissues*

D*. Zack is so totally seme material in this fic XD But the no-romance-this-is-only-for-satisfying-carnal-pleasures leaves a romantic crazy fangirl like me disappointed...

but good lemon my dear! Ah... i ran out of tissues...
gd chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
i wish it didn't end there. you're really good, but you made them so antagonistic towards each other.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Haha never been such a big Final Fantasy fan but !woah! this was good xD keep up the good work (Y)
The Well Loved Stray chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
-dies in hysterical laughter- OMG! Gaia knows I adore Reno, but this was hilarious! xD fifty stars! -nods and grins-
kawaiicrimsonkitsune chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
Very hot sexy and amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
MORE PLEZ D! but i mean like, i reale like this pairing and you showed that you are capable of writing them in a reale good story so... more plez of this pairing? :D! lol
lemon-sprinkles chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
I can't believe I haven't reviewed this yet! D: And I call myself a ZackxReno fan.

Anyways, I loved it. The way you wrote it was lovely, and incredibly sexy. I like how it wasn't a sudden 'Oh, I love you and want you!' type thing, but more 'I am really horny and you're hot'. Seems more Zack and Reno's style! *laughs*

Anyways, loved it!
sleipnirfenris chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
aw they likes each other just a tensy bit lol. So minutely they don't realise it! lol very nice.
Mistress of Solitude chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
lol cute but if i could blush and faint i would have turned so red they would've needed to invent a new color of red and i'd be knocked out - but it was cute
yikonator chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
OMFG! LUV this! Total fav!