Reviews for Confessor's Secrets
Alana84 chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
Amazing one-shot, I really liked it! Extremely well written and well portrayed, very canon too, I think! Kudos!
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
COOL!
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
Interesting one-shot. I like it. :)
dancers of the night chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
I liked it. _ the way you put it. I have read the books and saw the eps...of what they got so far so I know what's going on. lol. Anyways hope you make another soon.
cbw chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
Nice job! Well written lead into the ep and I think you handled the characters that I know and love with truth. I am also a lover of the series, and was upset to see some of the liberties taken with the show. But when I put all that aside, I really enjoyed the show as well. VERY pleased to see stories start to come out and I hope that there will be many more. Thanks for this :)
Teremoc chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
I dunno, the books are excellent (except I have balked at reading Chainfire, Terry Goodkind or the editor, I don't know who and I don't care who, has really upset me in this book) but the show (I guess) has it's merits. I think I would suggest watching the show, for all it's worth, and when it's all over reading the books. The show might be disappointing otherwise. My two cents worth.

Now, that said. Great little fic, nice balance between show and book. Any chance you'll continue? :)
Kitty Invictus chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
Great job. Its right on the border from book to tv.

ps. sunlitauthor: The books are so worth reading it's not even funny. If you can find them and have the money, buy all eleven and a half of them and read them as fast as you can.

kitty
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
excellent piece! very true to character imo and those become my fav stories. good job!
WhiteRose621 chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
I have only seen the television series from the episode with Lilly and forward, but this was a good chapter. Are the books worth reading? I like the show but I like reading books if they are available and worth it. Cannot wait for any future writing from you.
Dare5 chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
Love it. The debate and conversation between Zedd and Richard is spot on. I think you captured both of them and circumstances that surround Kahlan and the confessors very well. Love it very much. Also, it seems to me writen in way that just walks the border between book and tv series. Hope you continue.

Regards,

Dare.
lovetowrite390 chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
Great job!

(btw: my computer always changed Zedd to Zed, and I couldn't stop it, or I would have spelled it right...but thanks for the correction)

I really enjoyed this and look forward to reading more of your fiction. At some point I am going to continue with my story...It is still a work in progress. My style of writing is fast and I don't like to get TOO detailed. I used to get TOO detailed and I would write all the details, and people got upset with me, so I changed that...

Great fic! Keep up the good work!