Reviews for What Really Happened
Jokerisdaking chapter 2 . 2/6/2009
Great so far, keep it up!
yoyshaia-chan chapter 3 . 12/23/2008
That's a different take on the motivation behind the Uchiha massacre, I liked it. Very ineresting. What's up next? I did have something I wanted to ask you about, but it's completely slipped my mind, so I'll review again when I remember.

Keep filling in those plot holes :P
yoyshaia-chan chapter 2 . 12/4/2008
Another awesome chapter! I hadn't really noticed this plot hole before, but now you've pointed it out I see what you mean. And I like the idea that Naruto saw it like Sasuke was his daft little brother, and he sort of gave him his blessing. Most people just make Naruto a complete idiot in their fanfics, with Sasuke being the only one with any sense, and I was getting pretty sick of it, so thanks for turning it round!

(and by the way, I squealed like a little girl when I read your authors note. Thank you so much for mentioning me! I've never had that before! lolz... oh, and also thank you for explaining your council-logic. I get it now XD)

I hope you get hundreds of reviews - your story deserves it!
yoyshaia-chan chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
Aw, poor Kakashi :(. Cool idea, this makes a lot of sense. Although, I wouldn't think that people would tell Kakashi to under train his team. I mean, it would explain why he totally neglected them, so it fits in that sense, but it would mean two sub-standard shinobi, which is surely not something that would be asked for? I love the idea though :) can't wait to see more!