Reviews for The Best Thing
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 1 . 1/20
O.O ahaha, well, er, that... changes things for ed probably. xD
Interesting concept there in this oneshot!
Must be weird though to know a bit of your future.
:P
Lady Kirei chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
I really like this story. I hope that you decide to do a sequel. I would definitely read it!
Shoetsu Otaku chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
We want sequel!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
THAT'S IT?!

This is good! Great I would say!

But somewhat, felt still short! DX
I want more! #sorry
GakuenAlicefan27 chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
I read this fic two years ago and I loved it. Then, one week after I read it, I searched for it again but I couldn't find it because I didn't remember the name. I've been looking for it ever since, going through every Roy and Ed page in , and today I've finally found it. I'm so happy!
Bishie Huntress chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Oh, it would have been fun to see this one develop! ::makes lots of (probably fruitless) wishes:: XD

Such a cool story! I laughed when Elaine offered to protect Havoc. And the whole thing was just awesome!
inneko abroad chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
please write a sequel!
RomiofAmestria chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
I can't get over your stories.
ohmmhyyy chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
please let there be a sequel...this is AMAZING! AAAHHHHH.
angelrock444 chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Bhu
Blessed24 7 chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
I possess a great fondness for time-travel fics and I must say, this is one of the better ones that I've read. I say that mostly because you give me everything I could ask for-Roy/Ed fluff.
Kasaki Kihoya chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Oh wow!i read this story about a year ago, but I never bothered to noticed who wrote it or fave it or anything, and yet here it is, and you've written it! All I can say is go figure you've written an fma story I loved do much! It seems you and Winds of Water write all the fma stories that I like the most and will quite possibly always want to reread. Thanks for yet another great work.

Oh, and I'm just going through your stories alphabetically. But I am saving No Smoke Without Fire for last since it's not finished. :)
Sapphire Blue chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
I want to read the sequel ASAP! Out of all yours works, this is my favorite so far so please update_
Moka-girl chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
It's touching. And cute.
Scylent chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Wow, what a gem! This is an amazing story; I've never read anything quite like this! It was really well-written, and I loved everything about it(especially the future). Thank you for a wonderful read!