Reviews for Power of the Cordakah
Species Unknown chapter 11 . 6/11/2012
CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
Must read! keep it up
dark raven0 chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
It's an interesting idea, most definitely, and Torak seems to have more depth than most other OCs in this section, I'll keep reading I think :)

I would however suggest to add a little more detail, some parts are lacking and it makes it seem rushed.
Galadriadhar chapter 11 . 8/13/2009
Very good for the first time in a year. Keep going, I say!
Galadriadhar chapter 10 . 2/7/2009
Incredible! Just plain incredible! You have created a completely believable story that takes place in the Bionicle universe! I am most impressed!
Galadriadhar chapter 4 . 2/6/2009
I cannot wait to read the rest!
Galadriadhar chapter 2 . 2/6/2009
This story is shaping up very well.
KerrMiken chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
I can tell that I will enjoy this story. By the way, it is alley.
Scar211 chapter 6 . 11/27/2008
Good Chapter. I look forward to seeing what this work is. Keep up the good work.
Scar211 chapter 5 . 11/27/2008
Good Chapter and a great description of the new Toa Cordakah. I look forward to seeing how their first mission goes.
Scar211 chapter 4 . 11/26/2008
Nice story you have going there. I look forward to seeing how their new Toa forms help them defeat the slave drivers