Reviews for These are the Days of Our Lives
MeinNameIstHase chapter 4 . 9/23/2014
It's nice to gets an outsider perspective on the conflict.
A Crow on the Wall chapter 4 . 4/21/2013
It's a shame this story only has 11 reviews, as it was fun and interesting. The ending confuses me a bit, but otherwise it was a great read. Thanks for sharing!
Me chapter 4 . 9/3/2010
Bah, I loved this until the end. It feels like you got bored and gave up on the ending.
raindancer08 chapter 4 . 7/8/2010
Good story, but it feels incomplete
Fernsfairie chapter 4 . 8/24/2009
Pfft. James is such a mother fucker sometimes. :D Anyways, I loved this story. It was a good AU. That's a rare thing in James-and-Lily-lived fics.
TheSiner chapter 4 . 5/8/2009
a good story, definitely, but somewhat curt, abrupt. You would do well, if you expanded it a bit. Some more scenes for example, more of what people do and feel.
Rokkis chapter 4 . 2/12/2009
You really should consider a different writing style. By jumping scenes and just driving the plot through the dialogue you're making it hopelessly vague and difficult. There is no background information on the characters or the plot, which makes it difficult for us readers to understand the choices your characters make. Further more their interaction lacks passion and quite frankly makes the story a bit cold, standoffish and very un-personal.

Only suggestions I have to making it better is reading up on human reactions/relations and practice placing yourself in your characters stead.

Cheers!
Elfin69 chapter 4 . 12/11/2008
This was a great fic, however, please do an epilogue or something to show what happened to split James and Lily up and what will happen to James' other kids and to Harry and Severus.
DanceswithHippogriffs chapter 2 . 11/27/2008
oh... liking the mystery.
DanceswithHippogriffs chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
wow! i love AU fics, but this is just... wow.
HarrySnape1989 chapter 4 . 11/27/2008
Good story! Very good plot! Nicely written too! I've only got good things to say about this fic! I loved it! Though I hated the fact was such a bastard to Harry but it matched well with the bitterness I'm sure he felt at his own situation and the way his character was portrayed by Rowling. A pretentious bastard seems to be a fit description!

Julianne
WynterRavenheart chapter 4 . 11/26/2008
Such a bittersweet ending.
shogi chapter 4 . 11/26/2008
Woot! That was awesome! A way for Lily and James to still be alive and Voldemort thought Neville was the one in the prophesy and wow! Amazing work!