Reviews for Future Fragments
mimi6555 chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Aww this was really sweet! Can't wait to see more of your work. :)
littlemsstrawberry chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Oh I just love your one shots
deathly-smirk chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Great job hun.

Stunning writing felt in character and in tune with the ship.

Bonus for G&L mention ;D
AryaTindomiel chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Another wonderful story that made me laugh and smile.
FairyTale87 chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
This was such an awesome story!

I love how you put both dreams and reality in it. Very well done.

I love ArMor, and hope you write more of them soon!
Siren Call chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
This was great. I loved all the different futures, angsty and happy, that Morgana saw and how at the end she decided it didn't matter because even for a seer, there's still no way of knowing what will happen until the future comes, so why not make the most of what she already has.
hillevi chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
There is not enough Morgana/Arthur fiction, and latley allmost nonexistent. So I started at the beginning and found this story!

It is so lovely and cleverly put together that I don't know what to say, but thank you for writing.
azab chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
loved it great job
TheLadyLeFay chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
THIS WAS AMAZING!

i needed a good arthur/morgana fic and this was perfect! I loved how you showed all the different possibilities of the future that she sees because i really do believe that is the truth and that morgana would choose which destiny to make for her future. And i loved the children's names :) I also loved all the different memories, each one was an enjoyable little story. Like Merlin and Morgana in the castle. And i especially loved how you had the bit about the water be the first vision of the future but tied it in at the end with arthur saving her from water. Wonderfully done! Just amazing! And the end future was perfect! Okay, basically i loved this! one of my favorites!
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
This is a beautiful story! I love it. You write characters and descriptions really well and the story flowed between Morgana's visions and real life. It was great fun to read. Nice job.

Sapphireswimming
Seddie1204 chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
owzoom
Argent chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
lovely story that so shows everything that I adore about the characters. thank you for writting it.
OhTex chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Excellent! I'd love it if this was how it ended up (even though I know it won't)
A girl can dream :)

P.S: I love the vision where you explore the Merlin/Morgana friendship while Arthur's king. I'd love to read a story on that (wink, wink, nudge, nudge)!
The Enchanted Teakettle chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
This was wonderful! I loved the way you portrayed the different possibilities. :D
coffeenottea chapter 1 . 12/14/2009