Reviews for Whatever It Takes II
Warden of Lore chapter 4 . 7/6
I need more
Leonard chapter 4 . 12/30/2015
I want you to continue making the story absolutely beautiful capture the anime and personally the characters in the show you stay just to let you could get your story and I like its nice its warm but I like what you did so thank you for writing a beautiful a story it is rare to find a fanfict artists with Talent so thank you and happy new years
Leonard chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
I think you made the right choice not doing the lemon in the first story I like the fact of lying a little fluff is okay I like your choice you did a good job I appreciate that so thank you happy new years and that's when your spelling just for you spell correct keyboard computer spell correct way to spell correct its okay I suck spell into on my android phone I have an app that responds to my voice it is responsive keyboard voice yet the access to keyboard apps with voice activation just thought I'd give you a heads up and I hope you continue writing story and make it spin off of him raising shion and his daughter with him and she know that would be pretty cool alright thank you and see even my spelling is not good
SaucyHandles chapter 4 . 11/1/2014
Lol I spoke too soon when I reviewed the first whatever it takes. Im happy that there was more in the form of the sequel, so thanks for that! I really love his story.
charles123 chapter 4 . 6/16/2014
Please continue. I liked the WIT I and I really hoped for a sequel. Perhaps you could adjust it to the manga development (e.g. Neji's death). And even if you don't please continue.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/8/2014
Are there any sequels after this? This seems to be unfinished. I would love to read how you would end such work.
Plasma57 chapter 4 . 5/8/2014
Interesting twist. Great story, please update it soon.
cody chapter 4 . 3/13/2014
Both books where good
Tomon chapter 4 . 2/9/2014
Well I'm glad that a sequel exist and it seems nice that Naruto may really stay with Shion and that they could be happy with each other even if they can't live together fulltime.

But given the last update date. I'm quite afraid this is the last we will see from this stale. Still worth reading so good job and I will remain hopeful that sometimes in the future a new chapter will appear :)
MangamanZX chapter 4 . 8/29/2013
I'm liking the story, I hope you continue
Duesal Bladesinger chapter 4 . 5/7/2013
Damn it. You discontinued!
Darman700 chapter 4 . 5/6/2013
What a great story hope you continue it soon, looking real forward to chapter 5, keep at it you have great talent
Uzumaki-sama011 chapter 3 . 4/17/2013
a great story and all, but it fealls like you just forgot about this. They only met iruka. What about teuchi, ayame, konoha 12, maybe even gaara... (related to chapter 4)
Uzumaki-sama011 chapter 4 . 4/16/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Uzumaki-sama011 chapter 2 . 4/16/2013
time for narutos nindo hehehe