Reviews for Whatever It Takes II
SaucyHandles chapter 4 . 11/1/2014
Lol I spoke too soon when I reviewed the first whatever it takes. Im happy that there was more in the form of the sequel, so thanks for that! I really love his story.
charles123 chapter 4 . 6/16/2014
Please continue. I liked the WIT I and I really hoped for a sequel. Perhaps you could adjust it to the manga development (e.g. Neji's death). And even if you don't please continue.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/8/2014
Are there any sequels after this? This seems to be unfinished. I would love to read how you would end such work.
Plasma57 chapter 4 . 5/8/2014
Interesting twist. Great story, please update it soon.
cody chapter 4 . 3/13/2014
Both books where good
Tomon chapter 4 . 2/9/2014
Well I'm glad that a sequel exist and it seems nice that Naruto may really stay with Shion and that they could be happy with each other even if they can't live together fulltime.

But given the last update date. I'm quite afraid this is the last we will see from this stale. Still worth reading so good job and I will remain hopeful that sometimes in the future a new chapter will appear :)
MangamanZX chapter 4 . 8/29/2013
I'm liking the story, I hope you continue
Duesal Bladesinger chapter 4 . 5/7/2013
Damn it. You discontinued!
Darman700 chapter 4 . 5/6/2013
What a great story hope you continue it soon, looking real forward to chapter 5, keep at it you have great talent
Uzumaki-sama011 chapter 3 . 4/17/2013
a great story and all, but it fealls like you just forgot about this. They only met iruka. What about teuchi, ayame, konoha 12, maybe even gaara... (related to chapter 4)
Uzumaki-sama011 chapter 4 . 4/16/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Uzumaki-sama011 chapter 2 . 4/16/2013
time for narutos nindo hehehe
246vili chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
I like your story. I am usually a NaruHina-fan, but this NaruShion pairing you made is excellent. Poor Hinata thinks she has a chance with Naruto, but how I see it right now, Naruto is falling for Shion more and more with every hour they spend together, same goes for the priestes. And this roughly decreases the Hyuuga chances with her favorite blond guy. Better to wait and see what will happen.
But whatever you have in mind for the next chapters (hope they will come uot soon ;D), you can bet, that I will read them.
luversblues chapter 4 . 11/20/2012
pleaseee write another chapter asap! I love this fanfic and as much as i feel bad for hinata, please let naruto ends up with shion! PLEASEEEEEE!
NarutosBrat chapter 1 . 7/7/2012