Reviews for Prepared to fight tooth and claw
snow eopard chapter 25 . 5/18/2013
i love it I'm actually smiling like a loon
Afflictionseclipsedbyglory chapter 5 . 9/26/2009
I'm lovin the story so far...

:D
citricwolf chapter 9 . 8/22/2009
lol, I used to like Leah (I'm kinda like her) stop being so mean, that's a rosalie move you pulled there, but the story is so god
rebelwilla chapter 25 . 2/3/2009
Aw what great story! ;)
lepetiterose chapter 10 . 2/1/2009
yay!

bella left jacob!

:d :D
lepetiterose chapter 7 . 2/1/2009
i hate jacob i hate jacob i hate jacob,

he's such an asshole.

, haha

lepetiterose chapter 6 . 2/1/2009
number one reason i hate bella, THIS is what she does, goes crying off all the time someone tells her something she doesn't like..

hah, leah love.

i wish her and jacob would've gotten together instead, but i doubt you would do it or did it

(;

seems like your rather fond of bella.

good story though
malavik chapter 23 . 1/27/2009
Hi! Thanks thanks thanks! I love you :)

You write perfect, i try undestand all and I understand maybe jeje

Thanks, the history is very very interesting, beautiful and I love it!

xoxo
Furubafun chapter 23 . 1/26/2009
Bella has survival instincts? Haha...but poor Jacob, the doctor teasing him like that lol. Now you have a baby to raise! .
malavik chapter 22 . 1/26/2009
Hi! I'm spanish and my english is very bad, for this I'm not comment the other chapters but I read all of them! And I love your history, I love Jacon and Bella is other history but is the most beautiful Bella and jacob's history! thanks for write and please write ASAP the next update, I need to know how is the jacob and Bella's baby! I hope that he is fine, if not will be terrible! :)

xoxo!

thanks!
Furubafun chapter 22 . 1/25/2009
Let Bella have something go right in her life :) and Jake I mean that kid gets ABUSED! Like really he's like Stephenie's punching bag or something. Anyway, let the kid live :)
Chloe McMurray chapter 22 . 1/25/2009
happy duh. can't wait to read what happens next update soon
Furubafun chapter 21 . 1/21/2009
Oh mi, oh my! What a possible turn for the worse...
vinh chapter 21 . 1/21/2009
Did Edward push Bella?
vinh chapter 20 . 1/12/2009
So, they didn't want to know the sex of the baby?

I think I'd like a twist in the plot but for it to still end up with Bella/Jacob.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »