Reviews for All's fair
UntilAlexandria chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
5 years later, and this is still my favorite fic I've ever read.
wickedhpnerd chapter 6 . 10/4/2013
I like this story so much! I keep wanting to leave a really good and long review, but I never know what to say. I like so many different parts and aspects of this. The characters are so amazing and complex, and their reactions to each other, and the minor characters are great as well! I guess I'll wait until it's complete to make one of those uber long and detailed review, but I really liked this and it's been on my favorites list for a while!
Guest chapter 6 . 6/1/2013
oh please let Genma wake up and find out Kakashi is a cuddling sleeper! my heart would just... overflow with aaaaaw 3
nevertheless it's somewhat a nice ending but I wouldn't mind to go on reading xDD
Izumo and Koutetsu are safe (in my opinion though) but I would really like to know how Iruka and Tenzou make up and how Raidou deals with his newly discovered emotions.
I have to admit this whole amount of sexy time just blew my mind blank... just hard to swallow the whole thing xD ... it's nearly a little too much to be in ONE story... wouldn't mind reading about everything in another fanfic though ;) hope this will be continued some time in the future... even if it has been a couple of years since the last update xDD
really enjoyed most of this _... some of your ideas left me laughing hard like Genma and the bottle of wine.. hilarious xD
this story is worth a proper ending _
struggling a little for words: *ending full of admiration and a motivation to keep on writing this incredible, unpredictable story*
PS:sry for my lousy english xD
TjRythum chapter 6 . 6/22/2012
haha, read this story twice now, though I'm really not a TenzoXRuka fan. maybe he could go to Raidou? (that guy really needs love after everything you've put him through)

sorry your not getting more reviews for this fantastic fic, though it does get scary so that may be why (is it horrible of me that I don't mind? *ponders*)

I really wish you would up date, I keep going through idea's like Genma telling Ruka, Izu and Ko that he has to stay away from them and so Iruka leaves the camp (cause he was only there to be with Gen) and goes somewhere else and ends up with Ibiki (I love IbkIru ;P)

but I'm sure what ever you do will be fine too *beams*
Dredonis chapter 6 . 3/20/2012
wow, this was amazing..
Ammoniaque chapter 6 . 4/20/2010
let's not pretend we're here for the story, girls..!

well.. I am though.. and it's such a sad thing that this fic wasn't updated in such a long time. I was really looking forward to some more yummy army boys stuff..

hope this will eventually be continued.. *-*
mizekatze chapter 6 . 1/21/2010
this story is hot...and a bit scary...but i love scary :) please update soon!
Cuzosu chapter 6 . 12/25/2009
*rolls eyes skyward in appreciation* Heavenly! Mm, keep this one going, ne? *puppy face and a high-pitched, eager whine*
Dinesha chapter 6 . 9/28/2009
so far this is a good story...normally i am not one to read angsty type stories but this one has caught my attention..

raidou needed the relief he got..seriously...i was starting to feel really bad for the guy...his self hatred of himself...if he would only look around he would see that so many want to help him...

kakashis possessiveness got the better of him...he took it to a whole new level...i am not to sure what to think about genma willing to give up his friends just for kakashi tho...genmas change as far as his friends go just doesnt seem right...they are all too close to have something like that happen :(

as for ko and izu..i got a feeling the week apart is going to test their relationship...especially with hayate trying to get kos attention...

and dont get me wrong..i am a BIG kakairu fan...but i am SO wanting iruka and tenzou to get together so BAD...come on lieutenant..claim that

i have gotten pretty caught up in the story...there are times i wish i could just shake the mess out of them and set them straight...especially when it comes to iruka and tenzou...if i am that into it then the story is definately a hit in my book..._

i look forward to the next chapter _
KungFuu chapter 6 . 7/11/2009
lol, you guys are such teases! First let me say thanks for finally giving Raido some relief, poor guy. I have no idea who Tonbo is in the anime or otherwise, but kudos to Tonbo for finally taking care of the poor guy.

Kakashi took it to a new level in this chapter, obviously, and while it would seem like a positive thing that he realized the error of his ways, I couldn't help but notice the negative effect it's starting to have on Genma (the willingness to forget his friends, etc.) which clearly steps into the territory of abuse and not D/s, just as the first half of their fun did. I'll be curious to see how that plays out, and will hang on every word even though I still desperately want my KakaIru, lol. It doesn't seem to be where you're taking it, but then you give hints that Kakashi is gentler with Iruka, and that he seems to be more open to new things with I don't know! You've got me all confused, lol!

As for Izumo and I don't like either of them. Kotetsu's a jerk and Izumo is too down on himself to realize it. I'm sure, though, that the week apart will test their bond again.

This review is getting massive, but I just really love all the drama, and how invested you guys have gotten me in the story. I keep going "No, don't say that!" or "Just go back to him!"

Hope to see an update for this totally addictive story soon, but for now, I'm off to read some purely KakaIru so my world stops spinning upside down and backwards, lol. Great work, guys!
KungFuu chapter 5 . 7/11/2009
Damn, this story got dark in this chapter! Poor Raido - I'm totally not liking Izumo right now. I know it's realistic as you guys have written it, but Kotetsu's cockiness is so annoying, and Izumo would have been so much happier with Raido...well, I still have hope. I love the addition of Hayate. I'm hoping he keeps Kotetsu occupied.

As usual, I love my KakaIru scenes, but you're breaking my heart, here! I know Iruka's supposed to be falling for Tenzo or whatever (*pouts*) but I just want to see him get into Kakashi's head so bad! Plus, I'm thinking Genma is realizing he doesn't want anything to do with Kakashi 'cause of how possessive he is, but I suppose that could just turn him on more.

For a fic that has none of my favorite pairings, you are doing amazingly at keeping me reading! You know it's good writing when I keep clicking the next chapter button even though I'm half afraid of what's going to happen next for poor Raido and Kakashi!
KungFuu chapter 4 . 7/11/2009
Ha! I loved the ending "Fuck, Asuma, do you even smoke in your sleep?" Such a great line to break the tension.

But cruel you are by giving me such a hot KakaIru scene only to have Genma run interference-so mean! I think this chapter proves that Kakashi could have a gentle side for Iruka, and that maybe the D/s relationship, on a more tender level, could be just what Iruka needs to get past his demons. Please? Oh pretty please?

lol, Tenzo can have...err...Genma. You'll have to get him out of the way somehow anyway. *sigh* I know, I shouldn't be so pushy...but...but...they were so good together!

Pathetic begging aside, wonderful chapter! I loved the humor, and the team bonding. The Kot/Izumo situation is so messy and realistic that I'm highly interested to see how it all plays out. Poor Raido - don't want things to end badly for him! Must keep reading now!
KungFuu chapter 3 . 7/11/2009
lol, Tenzo is SUCH a fairy. Silly, silly Tenzo...dolphins can't climb trees! What a loveable dork.

I'm loving this, so super much! I love how real the characters seem, and either someone did time or a lot of research, because the casual army lingo makes the story great. I can't praise enough an AU that really emmerses the characters in the atmosphere. Lots of drama in this chapter, what with Tenzo having to man up and Iruka facing his demons...I'm on pins and needles to see how this all plays out!
KungFuu chapter 2 . 7/11/2009
Yay! Such good drama! And the SEX. Holy shit. You make it an art, you really do. There's really not a whole lot I can say about it except it blew my friggin mind like the second paragraph in and when I write my own smut scenes, I now have a new standard to aim for, lol! Wow. Super impressive.

Loved to see more of a plot develop in this chapter, and I like that the characters have a different representation than in most fanfiction. I can even agree that in this story, Tenzo and Iruka do seem like a good match for each other...but I can't help rooting for Raido/Kotetsu and Kakashi/Iruka, just because both of the semes seem so sad and jaded, they just need extra love! Man, I'm such a sap, but it can't be helped...Great work!
KungFuu chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Damn! If this is the army I want to be DRAFTED.

What can I say? Smutty army sexhappiness. Of course, I'm heartbroken Kakashi goes for Genma instead of Iruka, but I suppose widening my pairings won't kill me (but only because it's so damn kinky!) The summary said a little KakaIru, though, so I still hold out hope! Great job, guys. :D
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »