Reviews for If I had yelled 'SOAP', nobody would have come!
Heptagon chapter 1 . 1/26/2015
The last line was superb. :)
FalconLux chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Wow... Now I have the mental image of Snape the Evil Snowman... I'll probably be giggling about that for days.
sm1982 chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Beautifully written.
Keep up the great work.

SM
Robyn S. Mockingbird chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Alright, I just have to say your "Potions Homework" series is HILARIOUS! Seriously, I only know of a few other fics that have made me laugh so hard! Just figured it was something that you'd appreciate hearing about! If not... well, at least I succeeded in annoying one person today! Except... at this point it's probably more like 10 people... but that's besides the point!

Anyways, it is really great so far, Bye!

Sarah

LaughforLife
MischievousCuriosity chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Oh my god! Will it ever end?
sneaky lunitic spy chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
lol i absoulutly loveed it
The Weatherwitch chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
seriously, you are like, a hilariosity genius!
Polish chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Snerkarf! lawl! soap! -goes off cackling-
Mythal Rising chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Ah, that was funny. : )
TeamVampire chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
Ahaha. Very nice. Dumbledore is so naive. Or does he simply pretend to be? Hm.

You know, I'm still not laughing. I seriously think it's because of the time. Mornings are awful. I mean, I keep smiling at stuff, but when it's funny I just think to myself, "That's so funny." Weird.
Maria Anne chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Snape, the evil melting snowman! oh my god, i am in hysterics! I have just read your entire series, including Snapes Big Mistake, and it sent me into a laughing frenzy! Please tell me you plan on continuing this series, it is too hilarious to not update... I love that harry is getting away with everything, but i think you should have another snape revenge fic, and maybe include some more of snape gone mad, that was hillarious! Thanks and keep writing,

-M.A.L
redchilly chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
:-D, LOL, HAAHAA HAA HAA HA HA LOL, ;-D, Brilliant! i just finished the series so this review is for all of them, they are great. Harry is such a clever, cunning little slytherin snake. i wish i could have tried some of these excuses when i was back in school. i also love the way in which malfoy joins in too. P Dibby is just super! they are so funny, you have a great talent for humour. i have read too many humour fics which wern't funny or just daft but yours are really good, well done, now i've got to go and read them all again.
basiln chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
I have just finished this series, and my husband now thinks i am mad because i keep chuckling at the computer
Mistress Hikari chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
LOL! OMG i totally fell out of my chair reading this!
J. R. Lewis chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
I am quite sure that Dumbledore managed to hold it all in after the answer to the last question.

I am also sure that I shall witness a pig flying overhead under its own power soon.