Reviews for Empress in the shadows
netherhunter75 chapter 27 . 7/16
Why did you stop here? You should really continue, it is a good story. Sad that it stopped. Hope you do come back to this.
-Nether
ksecc1 chapter 27 . 5/8
This is a really fun story. I'd love to see an update.
DarkSolaris57 chapter 14 . 4/14
Wow. It took you quite a long time to introduce a male character. I was feeling quite miffed that your so dismissive of males in liliths empire.
DarkSolaris57 chapter 3 . 4/14
Kinda feeling the female power thing is gonna be overkill. Hopefully a male presence will pop up soon without it being a dumb enemy. If the first real male character pops up as a lover I am gonna stop reading.
How old is the host by chapter 27.
This story is great
Whole new spin on stargate
Plese keep updating
JanessaVR chapter 27 . 12/13/2016
Awesome story! I just discovered it. Please say it's not dead?
LordRahl80 chapter 6 . 9/10/2016
The all female Jaffa is starting to look a bit strange. Inmate Simpsons before when she was limited in numbers at this point it comes off as more disdain for men, Plus I would think she would want to start building up her population and you can't really do that without both genders.
Guest chapter 27 . 8/27/2016
great story
grovepjp chapter 27 . 8/11/2016
Tx
Guest chapter 27 . 6/20/2016
Please keep writing, this is pretty good.
Tactition101 chapter 23 . 4/28/2016
I noticed you have a predilection for Fire Emblem names, any reason for that?
Centh97 chapter 27 . 4/9/2016
please update this story
LostCriesofTime chapter 1 . 3/29/2016
I really like what you have here with this first chapter but I do have a question: why would the nameless goa'uld who implanted Lilith into Maya would make a comment like "Lilith and Maya; it is strangely fitting. I approve." when to the goa'uld the hosts are below nothing in their minds and wouldn't even warrant having their names learned?

I liked the meditation scene where they seemed to bond a bit and I like the fact you're playing it realistic with Lilith still wanting her own empire, as a goa'uld would. I am intrigued to see if she will fall prey to the temptation of the sarcophagus and also whether she will feel affection for any fellow goa'uld with all the complex emotions and situations that would bring.

I'm so glad this is such a long fic, I look forward to reading it every so often :D
sharpzism chapter 27 . 2/8/2016
I think that you sholud when you get to sg1 you sholud have a thing were they start helping out the goa'uld as they are pretending to be good and have sg1 debate if they are doing the right thing. It may not work with your plans but its a suggestion.
1,310 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »