Reviews for Fix You
Thanks you , although this made me cry i loved it
spyslikeus chapter 1 . 1/23/2017
Very enjoyable - just love the wounded hero stories. Thank you
hunenka chapter 1 . 12/23/2016
To answer your final a/n: hell yeah, this story is still entertaining! Great characterization, interesting case with OCs that feel like real, fully fleshed-out people, a nice dose of hurt!Dean, Dean being great with kids... What's not to love? :)

iwokeuponthewrongsideoflife chapter 1 . 10/7/2016
Thank you for Dean with a baby. It was so cute I almost died 3 I loved this story so much!
Tricksterkat209 chapter 1 . 9/1/2016
This story had everything I needed in it. Bruised and banged up Winchesters, Bobby, snark, feelings, Dean with an adorable little munchkin and a,uh..civilian who for once cooperates and is helpful and not all rude and annoying while the guys try to do their thing so nobody dies.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/6/2016
Rereading old stories. Thank you for an entertaining plane ride.
reader50 chapter 1 . 1/25/2016
I loved this. It was heartbreaking at times. Poor Dean, you really had it in for him. I love a protective, fatherly Dean. So I loved the interactions between Dean and Katie. I always find it interesting that Sam, who is so understanding and able to calm and empathize with people, finds interacting with children awkward. Dean has so many layers that he has a hard time connecting to adults easily yet is able to connect with children. But once Dean relaxes and is himself, most people like/love him more than Sam. Thank you for sharing.
CornishGirl chapter 1 . 3/28/2015
It is *very* entertaining! Love the images of Dean with Katie, and Sam seeing what his brother had done for him. Wick was a very good OC. Those poor guys-hit again, and so soon after the semi!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/17/2015
Another winner. So good.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 1/12/2015
*sniffed between laugh of happiness*

This is so Awesome !
I mean, Totally Totally Totally AWESOME !

The feelings, the accident, Dean being so good take care of a child, Sam watched him, and the OCs was Great too !

I Freaking in Love with it !

Embrace it with Love !

and the end Sam was trying to fix the Impala... :']
MishaMe1994 chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
Simply amazing this story was... I just love the way you describe the characters, including your own OC's.

Beautiful work, beautiful work.
Freya922 chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
This was really wonderful. First of all, the overall plot was entertaining - a great ghost story, with the murder-suicide scary and disturbing and Don-the-ghost quite frightening. More importantly, you told that story against the background of this terrible time in the boys' lives, right after John's death, when his last words to Dean had pretty much cut Dean's heart out and completely screwed up his relationship with Sam and even with himself. I loved that you drew the parallel between Dean and the Impala - I think seeming him bash the crap out of it was one of the most painful scenes ever because it's so clear that the car is both his father and himself... You also captured poor Sam's desperation to connect. By the way, his realization, seeing Dean care for the baby with such aplomb, that Dean had cared for HIM that way... it was great. I'm always wishing the show would be a little more explicit about how Dean cared for Sam in those very young years. Anyway - great job!
Nadamalki chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Honestly speaking, I was avoiding reading this story since it was just one chapter long, and I usually prefer long stories since it sometimes takes me a while to get in the zone, but dude this one caught me from the very first paragraph.

Funny thing is, I was just re-watching a few episodes of Season 2 with my sis, and I passed by the scene where Dean ends up hammering the Impala. I've always wondered what happened right after that scene since the eyes he had by the end of that episode kill me every time.

Thank God for Gaelicspirit, you filled the gap perfectly!
laurieglory chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Great story. Can totally see it as a episode :)
rrstarlight chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
I'm catching up to your past fanfictions and I've loved them all. Your descriptive passages are so memorable, I remember them long after reading the story. I really enjoyed this story, the characterizations of Sam and Dean are so spot on, as was Bobby. I really liked the character of Wick and the baby and also how Dean was with her. No one should be surprised how good he is with kids, considering he practically raised Sammy.I thought there was more story that should be told about how Dean was dealing with his father's death and Sam frustrated in trying to help him and you did that within such a great story.

Thank you for all the time and hard work you spend writing these stories (and also all your rambles after the episodes!). I hope my full appreciation for all you do pays you pack just a little for the enjoyment I get.