Reviews for Fix You
SingleMinded chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
AWESOMEz!

Love it! Lick it! Kiss it! Save in my c2!

Done!
spnMom chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
Wow, this was great. I bought the fanzine (is that what they are called), but I liked finding it online. Commenting is easier :-) I really like the way you write the brotherly relationship. Thanks for a great story!
parisindy chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
omg you are seriously one of my fav writers! that was beyond fab!
Meggin Lane chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
I read somewhere that a man appears sexier in a woman's eyes when he holds a baby. That is about the only extra thing Dean Winchester ever needs to do to up his amazing ante!

Great action. Wonderfully tender brotherly moments amid the wumpage.

Gotta ask you, way back when that Ep was first aired and we all saw Dean wailing the runk with that crowbar. Questions flew around as to what was going on in his head that he needed to vent that much anger and take it out on the Impala no less. I had always thought that the car represented his dad to him and while he was grieving over his loosing his father he was also raging at the terrible burden his dad had left him, that of having to either save or kill Sam. What did you propose was happening for Dean to beat on her like that?
astalder27 chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
This made me cry! I love it, can we only buy these zines online I really want to read them! Anyway, terrific job, you write the boys so well.

PS I cant wait for another story from you!
lili20 chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
Thanks for sharing this story with us. It was really entertaining.
cheetahluke chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
Great story - Im so glad you posted it here! Doesnt matter if its a few years old - still wonderful and relevant! And, its such a treat to get to read an awesome fic from start to finish in one sitting (aside from the fact that I was drawn in to the point of missing my social engagement for the evening :-)
JRAismine chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
Yes, it's "still entertaining", wonderfully so, in fact. Good job! Thanks for sharing. :D
Ophium chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
"...I find myself wondering if it's still entertaining."

Are you kidding? This stuff is amazing! It's like seeing an episode where everything that you wanna see happen, actually happens. I loved the brothers' interactions, Dean with the baby (that's always sweet and you did it wonderfully) and the angst... what a feast! Thank you for reposting this!
Maz101 chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
Is it entertaining? Crazy person...It's wonderful!

It's so nice to have a trip back to pre-deal Winchester angst and, until the latest heartache, there was no better time for it than this.

A perfect mixture of hurt/comfort/angst.

OK it's a mighty suspension of disbelief to a)be hit by ANOTHER vehicle and b) to find it's ghost related, but I can forgive you. I loved everything in it so you're allowed.

Loved Wick (sympathetic & well drawn with just enough detail to identify him as an all-round decent guy). Loved Kate. Loved Dean with Kate and Sam seeing Dean with Kate. Loved Sam's desperate chatter, his desperate need to connect and his caring. And Bobby too. See, it's got everything a girl could want.

I just find it amazing that you have these treasures tucked away. Any more like this? Please can we have them too.
InSecret chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
DEFINITELY still entertaining, no idea what you're worrying about!

I loved this story. Loved Wick and Kate. Wick's 'hard to think like the Church' line was perfect, and Dean's 'got hit by a... haunted house' LOL.

For whatever bizarre reason, this was one of my favourite lines:

The South Dakota wind was brief and brisk, pressing his loose shirt against his bandaged chest and stirring his short hair.

I think maybe because it makes for a very pretty image to occupy my brain space, LOL, but also because it's just plain lovely description, draws a picture that's so easy to see.

Anyway, I'm gonna bail now before I start (continue?) babbling, but rest assured this was a gorgeous story. Going in the favourites :) xx.
NativeStar chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
Oh, it's definitely still entertaining. I enjoyed this very much. It feels almost like a missing episode, with the case and the dealing with John's death. You've got both boys characters down very well here and the way you convey their attempts to cope with the death of their father is heartbreaking. I also liked the OC characters of Wick and Kate. I love Dean with kids, he's definitely got a way with them and Wick is great.

This is well written and enjoyable. Thanks for a good read. :)
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
This was an amazing, nicely long story with everything wrapped up tight and cozy in the words. Dean singing Metallica to the baby was perfect, brought tears, and this...

"Dean turned to the tool box, reached in, and grabbed the right wrench, then handed it to Sam. "Here," he said. "Try this."

"Thanks." Sam reached for the proffered tool.

Dean didn't release it. Sam didn't pull it toward him. They simply stood there a moment, each holding the opposite end of the wrench, eyes on each other's hands.

"We're gonna be okay, right?" Sam asked, his eyes down.

Dean hesitated.

When the difference between the truth and a lie is the space of a heartbeat of time, how do you know what to say? How do you save someone you've spent a lifetime protecting when the solution to his salvation might rest in his death? How do you remember the way to just be a brother, when you've walked the knife's edge between light and dark?

"Eventually," Dean replied, releasing the wrench. "You ready to do this thing?"

Sam moved over to the trunk of the Impala. "Waiting on you, man.”"

...This was perfect. so much the brothers and so much their life. amazing story gaelic. Couldn't have spent my evening a better way!
Sparkle45 chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
Fantastic story, I really enjoyed reading it. I always look forward to your fics. My favorite season of Supernatural is season 2, so this being set after ELAC was a bonus.

I like how you captured the distance that was between the boys for most of season 2 - very believable. I miss the straight salt and burn storylines the show used to do, so I really liked how you set this one up and how it made sense. As always, your charactization of the boys was spot-on, and I could "see" them doing and saying the things your fic described.

Again, great fic, and I can't wait for the next fic that you hinted at :).
Psychee chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
That was a wonderful story. It was well written with great charaterizations and a interesting hunt. Thank you.
99 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »